Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    They both need help on Offence...The 49ers I could see as they put together 2 good years the Hawks need to put together more than 1. Time will tell as each year 1-2 play really good and then fall off

vCash
    As a Seahawks fan, I say no. You'll note that several teams made the playoffs, and some of them even won a single game.I think the future is bright, but the OP is delusionally optimistic.

vCash

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    rams because they beat both of them and should have went undefeated vs the 9ners but were screwed by the refs
    Rams will be lucky to sniff the playoffs the 49ers and Seachickens have way better rosters its not even close.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Two of the best. But you still got the Patriots, Broncos, Falcons, Saints, Texans, Colts, Packers, Giants, Skins, Bears.

Think about how good the Patriots would be if they could get a good defense. Their offense won't take a step back next year, their current defensive players can continue to develop. If they can just make a few key adds on the defensive end, they will be great

vCash
    What a dumb question. Everybody knows that the Seahawks will go 19-0 next season.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    With so much parity in the NFL no they are not the best teams. I would put the 49'ers above the Seahawks at this point being they have proven more thus far. Even with that said I would not put them above a team like the Patriots (that hurt typing as a Colts fan lol). The 9'ers are in the conversation with them but not better than them. The Hawks on the other hand with a rookie at QB have a bit more to prove before being in the conversation with the Patriots of the world. Another good showing next season by Wilson and a strong run in the playoffs is definitely necessary to join that group.

vCash
    Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows what could happen during the offseason.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    They both need help on Offence...The 49ers I could see as they put together 2 good years the Hawks need to put together more than 1. Time will tell as each year 1-2 play really good and then fall off
    I think the 49ers offense is pretty underrated. If you look at football outsiders rankings the 49ers offense is in the top 5. They may not put up a ton of yardage but they are very efficient. They were 2nd in passing yards per attempt at 8.1 and 3rd in rushing yards per attempt at 5.1. They also took care of the football and only had 16 turnovers on the season, tied for 2nd least in the NFL.
    Last edited by DerekRE_3; 01-27-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    The Patriots, Broncos, Texans, Packers, and Falcons could have something to say about that.

vCash
    No.

vCash
    Obviously, neither of these teams is guaranteed success.

Question was posed as to the best talent combined with youth, and so far no one's earnestly given a legit team that can match either of these teams.

The Broncos, Ravens, Patriots, Falcons, Giants and Packers rosters are aging. How much longer can Manning, Brady, and Brees play before the effects of aging truly start showing?

Texans, Colts, and Redskins are teams I'd consider on the rise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    Obviously, neither of these teams is guaranteed success.

Question was posed as to the best talent combined with youth, and so far no one's earnestly given a legit team that can match either of these teams.

The Broncos, Ravens, Patriots, Falcons, Giants and Packers rosters are aging. How much longer can Manning, Brady, and Brees play before the effects of aging truly start showing?

Texans, Colts, and Redskins are teams I'd consider on the rise.
    Lol the Packers aren't aging. The lack of veterans on the team is actually somewhat an issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Lol the Packers aren't aging. The lack of veterans on the team is actually somewhat an issue.
    Your correct, my bad. Shouldn't have included them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    What a dumb question. Everybody knows that the Seahawks will go 19-0 next season.
    You're not funny. No matter how hard you try, you're not ****ing funny. Shut the **** up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast