Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I value 3 pt shooting, getting to the ft line, 2 point shooting, 2 seat sports cars, and blonde females with tight bodies.
    Wise guy.

If you value all those things then why use FG %?

vCash
    Good thread.

vCash
    this is the worst troll thread ever.
    oh look, Joel Anthony is 1/1. he's the best shooter ever!

KD is more efficient, duh. he's taller, longer and a better shooter. if melo was 6'10 he'd have higher percentages.

Still like melo because he is born scorer. when he gets hot in the playoffs you're tune will change.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Wise guy.

If you value all those things then why use FG %?
    I was only speaking about where the players have shown a considerable separation (FG%) in January after they were much closer in November and December.

vCash
    I was only speaking about where the players have shown a considerable separation (FG%) in January after they were much closer in November and December.
    But you're using a stat that downgrades the historic production Kevin Durant has had this season.

vCash
    wrong thread lol

vCash
    But you're using a stat that downgrades the historic production Kevin Durant has had this season.
    I did not downgrade KD in my original post. I think KD is amazing. Almost as good as Jcraw

Kidding aside I merely pointed out that KD & Anthony were closer in terms of FG% in Nov/Dec before a large disparity in FG% for Jan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Do you even know what scorer means? It's not about points, it's about how they score in any position or situation. Carmelo isn't as good as Durant but you're confusing the meaning of "scorer."
    so are you.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I did not downgrade KD in my original post. I think KD is amazing. Almost as good as Jcraw

Kidding aside I merely pointed out that KD & Anthony were closer in terms of FG% in Nov/Dec before a large disparity in FG% for Jan.
    You may not be doing it intentionally but referencing KD's 52% FG humanizes his season. His FG% doesn't even crack the top 20 this season but his TS% of 65% on this volume of scoring is one of the greatest performances of all-time.

vCash
    You may not be doing it intentionally but referencing KD's 52% FG humanizes his season. His FG% doesn't even crack the top 20 this season but his TS% of 65% on this volume of scoring is one of the greatest performances of all-time.
    Yeah, KD's TS% is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

vCash
    I understand the point you are making but you may be thinking too deep about my post. I was only showing how big a difference the FG% between KD and Anthony for January.

I have huge respect for KD. How could anyone not have huge respect for KD?

After Gallo, Jcraw, and Nate, KD may be the best player in the NBA!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234