Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Are you kidding me. Comparing KD to Melo. Hahahahahahaha.

Why so crewel to Melo. It's not even a comparison. Melo is not fit to lick his boots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post

Why so crewel to Melo. It's not even a comparison. Melo is not fit to lick his boots.
    Good thing they wear sneakers, otherwise Melo would have a serious saliva surplus...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    I'd rather my player to be able to just get the ball in the hoop as efficiently as possible. "Banging in the post" is irrelevant.
    I wouldn't.....who's the last superstar to lead his team to the ship without a post game? high/low something. Being efficient just means you pick your spots. Doesn't mean you can take what you want, when you want.

LBJ....nothing till he caught the block, dirk nothing til he started catching the block, pierce the block bully ball, Kobe the block, Duncan, shaq, Jordan, bird, magic, Kareem....etc.

Durant may very well be the one to change all that ( though I doubt it) but as scores go I like the guy's who can catch the block. Either way it's certainly not irrelevant.

Just one man's opinion.......
    Last edited by jayjay33; 01-27-2013 at 07:08 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    I wouldn't.....who's the last superstar to lead his team to the ship without a post game? high/low something. Being efficient just means you pick your spots. Doesn't mean you can take what you want, when you want.

LBJ....nothing till he caught the block, dirk nothing til he started catching the block, pierce the block bully ball, Kobe the block, Duncan, shaq, Jordan, bird, magic, Kareem....etc.

Durant may very well be the one to change all that ( though I doubt it) but as scores go I like the guy's who can catch the block. Either way it's certainly not irrelevant.

Just one man's opinion.......
    Thing is. KD is a better and more efficient post player than Melo. He may not have the flashy moves and pretty game in the post but as far as effectiveness and efficiency he's better than Melo and also better at getting to the line.

Maybe you should take a little time to watch some more Thunder games.

vCash
    Yes, KD is a scorer

vCash
    I think Melo is more of a complete scorer than KD due to the fact he has a post-up game that is lethal, but KD is the more efficient scorer.

vCash
    KD is an absolute monster this year. But put them head to head in a series and though KD is better its pretty much up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    When you are as efficient and lethal as KD you don't need much of a Post game.
    Plus it doesn't help Melo's case that he has been missing some easy layups this season and has bricked a few GW attempts already.

vCash
    Melo played almost as well as any scorer in the NBA in the first 8 weeks of the season including KD but Melo has dropped off KD's pace significantly in terms of shooting percentages in January

Melo:
    Nov-47%FG
    Dec-48%FG
    Jan-40%FG

KD:
    Nov-51%
    Dec-52%
    Jan-54%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Thing is. KD is a better and more efficient post player than Melo. He may not have the flashy moves and pretty game in the post but as far as effectiveness and efficiency he's better than Melo and also better at getting to the line.

Maybe you should take a little time to watch some more Thunder games.
    KD is #2 in the league in post scoring, these kids be watching too much Sportscenter. They know more about Te'o's sex life than KD's game.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post

Crewel?

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    I feel like we've been down this road before. That half-time stat line is just a microcosm of Durant's superiority over Melo for the past 3-4 years. Durant matches any scorer in the league bucket for bucket in terms of volume scoring (Can you say 3x scoring champion at age 24?) and is also significantly more effecient than his contemporaries (minus LeBron). This season in particular he has distanced himself further by raising his FG% while maintaining a 40% from 3pt and still attacking the basket with almost 10FTA per game.

There will always be Melo lovers who will believe in this fallacy that Melo has the best "overall" aresenal of shooting/driving/posting... and those people will always be wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I feel like we've been down this road before. That half-time stat line is just a microcosm of Durant's superiority over Melo for the past 3-4 years. Durant matches any scorer in the league bucket for bucket in terms of volume scoring (Can you say 3x scoring champion at age 24?) and is also significantly more effecient than his contemporaries (minus LeBron). This season in particular he has distanced himself further by raising his FG% while maintaining a 40% from 3pt and still attacking the basket with almost 10FTA per game.

There will always be Melo lovers who will believe in this fallacy that Melo has the best "overall" aresenal of shooting/driving/posting... and those people will always be wrong.
    Respectable coming from an obvious Melo lover.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Melo played almost as well as any scorer in the NBA in the first 8 weeks of the season including KD but Melo has dropped off KD's pace significantly in terms of shooting percentages in January

Melo:
    Nov-47%FG
    Dec-48%FG
    Jan-40%FG

KD:
    Nov-51%
    Dec-52%
    Jan-54%
    Do you value 3pt shooting and getting to the free throw line?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Do you value 3pt shooting and getting to the free throw line?
    I value 3 pt shooting, getting to the ft line, 2 point shooting, 2 seat sports cars, and blonde females with tight bodies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast