Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Indiana pacers @ Utah Jazz 7:30 MT

lets see if they can play a better game this time

vCash
    I expect Gordon to take this game very serious. not just because of indiana, but he was quoted to saying that he's motivated more now knowing Paul George is a all star. I like that Commissioner Gordon.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    wow 2 turnovers by hayward and a terrible foul call

vCash
    and a third turnover

vCash
    The turnovers killed Indy tonight. When you win the glass by double digits, you usually win the game.

vCash
    That felt like a playoff game. Really impressive. For those of you itching to trade away Al and/or Milly we lose this kind of game without either one of them.

This team is getting better.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    Very fun game to watch, Indy is the real deal, I like how they play. Nice to see us keep fighting through adversity for the win. GO JAZZ

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Hayward's block at the end was righteous. Does anyone know if that injury was serious or not?
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Big Al carried us at the end of the game. He was clutch. Games like this make it seem a lot harder to trade Jefferson.

vCash
    the pacers are real. they are a very tough, very long, very athletic, and very well coached team. i'm glad we hung in there at the end, even though gordon was intent on giving the game back to them.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    chip cut him some slack! He's really never been in that situation before, being the primary ballhandler in the clutch. And that block redeems him from any turnover riff-raff, it was pure heart that got that block. It's a moment i'll remember, no matter how ugly this game was. I think this game was a stepping stone for Hayward. I saw a different kind of confidence in him, and the team trusted him more too. He might have shown how young he is when he went from 3 to 6 turnovers in about 2 seconds, but his turnovers will motivate him, along with the fact that Paul George beat him to the all star game. That has to sting. But at least our boy gave Sir Paul this to think about.

http://youtu.be/vGggGD-l34I "Just dunk it... aaughn people"

vCash
    rofl, that was tongue-in-cheek... we were ahead only because of him. the 2 to's at the end of regulation and the 1 at the end of ot were flukes and wouldn't happen 90% of the time. i like gordon, always have, and was nearly alone in my desire to draft him. he's a bright kid with a bright future, and i apologize for making my cheeky comment not cheeky enough.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    it's funny that's the strongest thing said against hayward i've seen in this forum. Everyone besides him and maybe favors has felt the wrath of the fanbase at some point.

vCash
    I have to admit, when I heard his name when he was selected I was in shock and totally against it. Now he is my favorite youngster. Shows what I know.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".