Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    *****LOTTO UPDATE*****
    Cavs, Wiz and Cats won today .
    don't forget -- Houston, Denver, Portland and Utah: for our Number 1 draft pick (from LAL)

vCash
    Don't tell Phraz but Beas has had 3 consecutive games where his positives outweight his negatives. Even with his poor shooting vs the Clips he still played hard trying, keyword trying, to play defense and get rebounds.
    let's piss him off some more: ever since Lindsey took over, Beasely is our top scorer with 17.3 ppg, 53% from the field (while shooting 50% on his three-point shots) -- arguably our MOST EFFICIENT OFFENSIVE PLAYER!

.... that while playing only 22+ minutes on the average (less than 2 quarters per game)!

peace Bro!
    Last edited by rocky4104; 01-27-2013 at 03:14 AM.

vCash
    This is not a knock on Phraz but his comments about the FO and Beas remind me a lot of a certain personality on my twitter line. . .Gambo is that you?!?!?!?

vCash
    this is not a knock on phraz but his comments about the fo and beas remind me a lot of a certain personality on my twitter line. . .gambo is that you?!?!?!?
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    first game this year that i was hoping that the coach don't put Beasely in (in the third) becuase i was afraid Beasely's gonna **** it up and win the game for the Suns
    Don't worry Gortat has taken on that role. Trade him before he loses value.

vCash
    This is Beasley's MO. Here one minute gone the next... except in his case its more like here one minute... gone for a month. He has brief runs of competent scoring... ALL chucking players do. But he is always the same dip-sh** defender, same lack luster rebounder and before a couple games go by... he is back to the POS scorer that has defined his career.

In a few years there will be fans in China trying to convince themselves of his supposed "potential".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    This is Beasley's MO. Here one minute gone the next... except in his case its more like here one minute... gone for a month. He has brief runs of competent scoring... ALL chucking players do. But he is always the same dip-sh** defender, same lack luster rebounder and before a couple games go by... he is back to the POS scorer that has defined his career.

In a few years there will be fans in China trying to convince themselves of his supposed "potential".
    lol cut the boy some slack bro!

last time you said it's his, "one good game every 20 games" performance when he played great one game, now he's had 2 good games out of 3 under Hunter.

lighten up and enjoy watching our 'new' and emerging star
    Last edited by rocky4104; 01-27-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123