Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 305
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReason View Post
    Westbrook the best brought up many examples and reason why he is... your guys are crazy for not seeing this
    One reason he isn't: Chris Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by blastmasta26 View Post
    One reason he isn't: Chris Paul.
    No dude. He's not even good. I mean who cares if he holds the record for most steal titles and is about to get another one. And 22 pts 6 rbs 11 ast and 3 stl isn't even slightly impressive. Westbrook is the sole reason they made the playoffs. His FG% is probably top in the league. He's also not a ball hog. OKC is big market. And KD is buff and ****.


    #wankfortiggins

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    No dude. He's not even good. I mean who cares if he holds the record for most steal titles and is about to get another one. And 22 pts 6 rbs 11 ast and 3 stl isn't even slightly impressive. Westbrook is the sole reason they made the playoffs. His FG% is probably top in the league. He's also not a ball hog. OKC is big market. And KD is buff and ****.
    Westbrook is also a very good three point shooter and if it wasn't for Durant hogging the ball in late game situations, OKC would be undefeated.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,557
    vCash
    1500
    Sean Mayne

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    CP3 three of the best PG's? Hell no!
    In terms of public opinion? I doubt he passes Magic or Oscar. Everyone else is/should be his *****.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,589
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    In terms of public opinion? I doubt he passes Magic or Oscar. Everyone else is/should be his *****.
    Oscar is overrated. That generation of basketball was garbage talent. The average height was 6'6 for a center and there was only 8 teams.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Oscar is overrated. That generation of basketball was garbage talent. The average height was 6'6 for a center and there was only 8 teams.
    Well that's always nice to know.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,097
    vCash
    1500
    westbrook is more of sg than a pg....hes very similar to monta ellis...however hes more explosive

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicReason View Post
    For all you trolls, Westbrook is the best scoring point guard
    Awesome video.

    I still remember that play at the end of game 2 I think, Miami up one point (?) when Lebron fouled Durant, then Westbrook came soaring in and snatched the ball for an aerial dunk, then Lebron blatantly ripped Westbrooks arms and knocked the ball loose, then the refs called a touch foul to give Lebron free throws a second later.

    That was clearly such a ripoff call, and as far as I'm concerned just on that play alone Lebron's only championship has an asterisk next to it. And I am somewhat of a Lebron fan too but I will say that.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    1500
    BLATANT


  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcowBOMBER View Post
    Explain to me how Westbrook is a more efficient scorer?
    I said he's a more effective scorer.

    C'mon, let's not be crazy here. Night in and night out, Westbrook is way more of a scorer than CP3. CP3 has an edge in court generalship or whatever, but nothing near the advantage Westbrook has in scoring.

    For ****'s sake. If these two teams meet in the playoffs, they'll probably have to try to guard Westbrook with Blake Griffin or something, or Westbrook is going to be dropping 40 points on them like effortlessly.

    And Rondo... c'mon. He's scoring like 10 points a game or something, how is he even in the conversation? He's trying to be like the purest pure point guard in the history of pure point guards. He literally like lays the ball in like Abner Doubleday or something, or throws a cross court bounce pass to the corner 3 rather than shoot a wide open 11 footer.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    1500
    Like Rondo's nickname should be "Retro": Rajon "Retro" Rondo.

    AND you want to argue that he is the best "next generation hybrid point guard," over CP3 and Westbrook. C'mon.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    I said he's a more effective scorer.

    C'mon, let's not be crazy here. Night in and night out, Westbrook is way more of a scorer than CP3. CP3 has an edge in court generalship or whatever, but nothing near the advantage Westbrook has in scoring.

    For ****'s sake. If these two teams meet in the playoffs, they'll probably have to try to guard Westbrook with Blake Griffin or something, or Westbrook is going to be dropping 40 points on them like effortlessly.

    And Rondo... c'mon. He's scoring like 10 points a game or something, how is he even in the conversation? He's trying to be like the purest pure point guard in the history of pure point guards. He literally like lays the ball in like Abner Doubleday or something, or throws a cross court bounce pass to the corner 3 rather than shoot a wide open 11 footer.
    If CP3 wanted to he could score much higher number than Westbrook with higher efficiency. CP3 is the best point guard in the league and it's not even CLOSE. The Clippers, with their star talent and incredible depth are still not **** without CP3. CP3 is the reason they win. OKC would be absolutely fine if Westbrook was injured. KD would just drop 60 easily. Stats and intangibles-wise, CP3 has the edge over every point guard. He's like GP Rondo and Kyrie Irving had a baby and gave it steroids. I literally laughed when you said they'll have to put BG on Westbrook, because not only would that be a mismatch in Westbrook's favor, but CP3 would shut his *** out. CP3 is one of the best defensive point guards this league has ever seen. To call Westbrook an efficient scorer is just hilarious. He shoots the ball more than KD, and is predictable as hell. And about Rondo, he know he lacks a jumpshot, so he does what he does best, pass the ball to the open man. Isn't it obvious lol?


    #wankfortiggins

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcowBOMBER View Post
    So when Westbrook shoots OKC out of the playoffs and doesn't get Durant all the touches he deserves what will you say? Also you are clearly a troll, so I am leaving this thread. I have disproven the other thread you started as well.
    CP3 never been to the Finals, never did much in the playoffs period, and he's been around more seasons.

    This is CP3's eigth season, and he's only played in 34 playoff games so far; Westbrook is in his fifth season and has played 43 playoff games already. If I'm not mistaken, Westbrook probably got more playoff wins last season than CP3 has total

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,559
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    If CP3 wanted to he could score much higher number than Westbrook with higher efficiency. CP3 is the best point guard in the league and it's not even CLOSE. The Clippers, with their star talent and incredible depth are still not **** without CP3. CP3 is the reason they win. OKC would be absolutely fine if Westbrook was injured. KD would just drop 60 easily. Stats and intangibles-wise, CP3 has the edge over every point guard. He's like GP Rondo and Kyrie Irving had a baby and gave it steroids. I literally laughed when you said they'll have to put BG on Westbrook, because not only would that be a mismatch in Westbrook's favor, but CP3 would shut his *** out. CP3 is one of the best defensive point guards this league has ever seen. To call Westbrook an efficient scorer is just hilarious. He shoots the ball more than KD, and is predictable as hell. And about Rondo, he know he lacks a jumpshot, so he does what he does best, pass the ball to the open man. Isn't it obvious lol?
    Well I guess CP3 has the stats and the reputation and all the accolades, but we'll just have to see the matchup in the playoffs and see what everybody says then.

    Wait... I think I can hear it already... "they had Durant." "They had Durant." "they had Durant."

    But I would SERIOUSLY like to see CP3 guard Westbrook. I really doubt they'll do that though, they will make some kind of defensive "adjustment" -- like I said, probably Blake guarding him in transition

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •