Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    CJ was my favorite player when we had him. I loved how he LOVED the Raiders and AL. He was pretty good too when healthy. I guess RM thought cutting him for Bartell and Spencer was a good idea?? Now hes off to win a Super Bowl and tell the world how awesome it is to play for Baltimore and how horrible it is here.. Depressing

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Really? Not accusing or assuming you were one of them at all, but I recall alot of underserved hate towards CJ on this forum from alot of Raider fans when we had him. Not that he was anything but maybe average (in our scheme or with our team anyways) but still...i kinda miss him too, he was good depth and would of been probably our best corner had we kept him. I hope we bring in some solid Vets this offseason to go along with our revamped D-line.
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 01-30-2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: annoying out dated phone!!
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In Their Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Really? Not accusing or assuming you were one of them at all, but I recall alot of underserved hate towards CJ on this forum from alot of Raider fans when we had him. Not that he was anything but maybe average (in our scheme or with our team anyways) but still...i kinda miss him too, he was good depth and would of been probably our best corner had we kept him. I hope we bring in some solid Vets this offseason to go along with our revamped D-line.

Yeah i was the only person on this forum to have a Chris Johnson signature for two years lol. I loved him. You are correct, this board HATED him for some reason? He would of helped us out alot this year. He wasn't a headcase at all, and loved it here

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post

Thank you sir, I am a huge fan, frustrated by what I've seen since Gruden left. Same problems year in and out, and the fans desperately holding in to any semblance of hope. I can't blame them honestly, it's all we've got. But Ive seen this team when the old philosophy worked and watched it get passed by the modern game.

Alot of fans take my opinion and reality as insult or that I'm a "hater," while all I want to is to shut all the ****** *** donkey, bolt, whiner, and chiefs fans up. I'm tires of the ********, and realize we are years away from winning consistently again. I believe as of this offseason, we have the best coaching staff since Gruden, and that will provide us with a competitive team once again. We might not win 8 games, but we will battle and improve on our way back to respectability. The coaching hires prove DA has gained respect. I'm very happy knowing we won't draft two fast db's an two fast wr's this year and will continue to work on our lines for once.

We have the most loyal fans on earth bro and with that comes alot of heart ache and pain.
    I feel your frustration. We all have the same objective. I think Al knew his time was running out. I guess he wanted to win at least one more time and got frustrated. I guess he thought if he didn't get the results he wanted, you were gone, Not to mention that you had to do it his way.
    He was one hell of an owner. He just didn't listen to anyone. That's what made him "AL". In that process of all the changes, the players got frustrated and "lost" their edge. I have a feeling things will turn around next season. Will we make the playoffs? Maybe. But I'll bet they'll be a hell of a lot better. Keep the faith!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234