Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sanger/Fresno, CA.
    Posts
    1,797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Just another bit of evidence pointing toward the level of cleanup McKenzie was tasked with after Al's catastrophic decline in management skills.

    From the roster to the lacking facilities and technology to the scouting, we've never made it out of the 70's.

    Better times are coming folks, and when the tide turns the bandwagon will be overflowing.

    -Stork
    Sig worthy...but im leaving RUN DMC up cuz i know he's gonna play with a chip on his shoulder & shut some of his critics up.(Ill be a Palmer & McFadden supporter until the day i see them quit or give up on the team or until the day we cut ties with them)
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,743
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=Raiderx510;25237153]
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Hate this hire, he's an Ex Packer so Reggie is obviously only hiring him because of his association with the Packers. i cannot believe we keep going after former Packers, it's not like this guy had success

    Now those are your words about the new lb coach not mine though i totally agree with those words. You just don't understand the importance of leadership in the lowest level of football let alone the nfl 4-12 from 8-8 the body language of the team and the lack of effort is all the evidence any fool on earth should need. You are a good numbers guy stats are your thing great but that is not the only thing the game is about one day you'll wtfu to that fact. This love you have for a unproven coach that lead us to **** this year is a mystery to me what evidence do you have that he can get the job done a 4-12 record? the great leadership he showed us all this year? learn about players bro not just numbers and get your head out of Allen's *** .
    You must speak fast, but I think I got the gyst of your comment after I broke it down into proper sentences and added some punctuation. First of all I think we can derive from the tumultuous flood of profanity and a skewed vision of what is or is not happening in Oakland right now, that you are the type of person who wants an emotional Dick Vermeil type of head coach or a RAH RAH RAH coach like Pete Carroll. You are also the type of person who wants instant gratification and you think that having Allen's walking papers signed and dated is a good idea. What you fail to recognize is the fact that DA and RM are taking a team that has for so long been (I hate to say) disfunctional, poorly ran, and antiquated and attempting to usher it into a modern era. DA is not a screamer or a cryer or a pom pom rattling baffoon. He leads by being consistent. Yes, he is young and he will make mistakes.
    Historically many of the winningest coaches, excluding Madden and maybe one or two others, had HORRIBLE records their first, second, and sometimes third years. DA was given the keys to the family car, but the tires were flat, someone sugared the gas tank, the windshield was cracked, and it was running on five cylinders. I personally am excited about the state of my favorite team. We get to witness a complete rebuild of management, personnel, and attitude. It is happening NOW.
    The coaches we signed to replace the ones that failed last season are experienced, proven coaches. Head coaching and offensive coordinator experience at the OL Coach level, man that is deep. For years we asked for stability, consistency and we are getting it, all the while fixing, in stride, that which is broken. I am going to gladly wait and see what DA is going to give us. RM with full draft picks, money in the bank, and decisions made for the greater good of the team not flavored by one man's opinion. It is a good...no GREAT...time to be a Raider Fan. The good times are blowing our way and our sails shall be filled, for the Autumn wind is a Raider.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 01-28-2013 at 12:26 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PHOENIX AZ
    Posts
    2,329
    vCash
    1500
    agree...but also poor management brings in players that are notoriously bad teammates...ALA..hall and Moss...but weve heard Mac say hes bringing in guys who love the game of football..and when you love what you do..and get around others that love what they do...thats how you build somethin special...we are definately heading the right direction...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,865
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post

    You must speak fast, but I think I got the gyst of your comment after I broke it down into proper sentences and added some punctuation. First of all I think we can derive from the tumultuous flood of profanity and a skewed vision of what is or is not happening in Oakland right now, that you are the type of person who wants an emotional Dick Vermeil type of head coach or a RAH RAH RAH coach like Pete Carroll. You are also the type of person who wants instant gratification and you think that having Allen's walking papers signed and dated is a good idea. What you fail to recognize is the fact that DA and RM are taking a team that has for so long been (I hate to say) disfunctional, poorly ran, and antiquated and attempting to usher it into a modern era. DA is not a screamer or a cryer or a pom pom rattling baffoon. He leads by being consistent. Yes, he is young and he will make mistakes.
    Historically many of the winningest coaches, excluding Madden and maybe one or two others, had HORRIBLE records their first, second, and sometimes third years. DA was given the keys to the family car, but the tires were flat, someone sugared the gas tank, the windshield was, cracked, and it was running on five cylinders. I personally am excited about the state of my favorite team. We get to witness a complete rebuild of management, personnel, and attitude. It is happening NOW.
    The coaches we signed to replace the ones that failed last season are experienced, proven coaches. Head coaching and offensive coordinator experience at the OL Coach level, man that is deep. For years we asked for stability, consistency and we are getting it, all the while fixing, in stride, that which is broken. I am going to gladly wait and see what DA is going to give us. RM with full draft picks, money in the bank, and decisions made for the greater good of the team not flavored by one man's opinion. It is a good...no GREAT...time to be a Raider Fan. The good times are blowing our way and our sails shall be filled, for the Autumn wind is a Raider.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^


    Tony Dungy wasn't a screamer, and he won a SB.
    Tom Landry wasn't either, and he coached in FIVE SBs, winning two.
    Chuck Noll didn't "blow a fuse" all the time, and he won FOUR SB's.
    Bill Bellichick(sp?) has coached in FIVE SBs, winning three.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,743
    vCash
    1500
    I will add to my comment below that the constant turn over of staff and players the team was subjected to over the years did not promote an environment where everyone grew into a family and cared about every little thing about each other. So, Chris Johnson was probably right.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,865
    vCash
    1500
    By the time players got to know the coaches and other players, they were getting fired(coaches), or axed(players for the next WR, CB, RB that ran a 4.30)....but you can't teach speed......and speed kills.....yeah, it killed us.....

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,980
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=Raiderx510;25237153]
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Hate this hire, he's an Ex Packer so Reggie is obviously only hiring him because of his association with the Packers. i cannot believe we keep going after former Packers, it's not like this guy had success

    Now those are your words about the new lb coach not mine though i totally agree with those words. You just don't understand the importance of leadership in the lowest level of football let alone the nfl 4-12 from 8-8 the body language of the team and the lack of effort is all the evidence any fool on earth should need. You are a good numbers guy stats are your thing great but that is not the only thing the game is about one day you'll wtfu to that fact. This love you have for a unproven coach that lead us to **** this year is a mystery to me what evidence do you have that he can get the job done a 4-12 record? the great leadership he showed us all this year? learn about players bro not just numbers and get your head out of Allen's *** .
    Hey moron...check that thread, I was bring sarcastic lolololol


    #fail

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,758
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=fishedz;25239020]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post

    Hey moron...check that thread, I was bring sarcastic lolololol


    #fail
    Don't be two hard on him, at first blush you perturbed me though not enough to respond, then I saw your smiley and figured you were clowning him.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,980
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=Proximo;25239685]
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post

    Don't be two hard on him, at first blush you perturbed me though not enough to respond, then I saw your smiley and figured you were clowning him.
    Yeah yeah I know...

    I did let everyone know after the fact lol

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,758
    vCash
    1500
    Well in life its often not how you act, but rather how you react. Good work Fish. I personally like your get to the ficking point! demeanor.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,980
    vCash
    1500

    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Well in life its often not how you act, but rather how you react. Good work Fish. I personally like your get to the ficking point! demeanor.
    Thank you sir, I am a huge fan, frustrated by what I've seen since Gruden left. Same problems year in and out, and the fans desperately holding in to any semblance of hope. I can't blame them honestly, it's all we've got. But Ive seen this team when the old philosophy worked and watched it get passed by the modern game.

    Alot of fans take my opinion and reality as insult or that I'm a "hater," while all I want to is to shut all the ****** *** donkey, bolt, whiner, and chiefs fans up. I'm tires of the ********, and realize we are years away from winning consistently again. I believe as of this offseason, we have the best coaching staff since Gruden, and that will provide us with a competitive team once again. We might not win 8 games, but we will battle and improve on our way back to respectability. The coaching hires prove DA has gained respect. I'm very happy knowing we won't draft two fast db's an two fast wr's this year and will continue to work on our lines for once.


    We have the most loyal fans on earth bro and with that comes alot of heart ache and pain.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,882
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=fishedz;25239020]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post

    Hey moron...check that thread, I was bring sarcastic lolololol


    #fail
    Lmao nooo you were making since for a change prove me wrong bro and we will both be happy if your right about Allen I'll be the first to give you all the credit of being right on the money and i will eat every word i said gladly but i just can't see it happening he is a good coach just not a leader of men.


    Feel the wrath of the darkside.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,882
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=Wolfe-Raider;25237745]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post

    You must speak fast, but I think I got the gyst of your comment after I broke it down into proper sentences and added some punctuation. First of all I think we can derive from the tumultuous flood of profanity and a skewed vision of what is or is not happening in Oakland right now, that you are the type of person who wants an emotional Dick Vermeil type of head coach or a RAH RAH RAH coach like Pete Carroll. You are also the type of person who wants instant gratification and you think that having Allen's walking papers signed and dated is a good idea. What you fail to recognize is the fact that DA and RM are taking a team that has for so long been (I hate to say) disfunctional, poorly ran, and antiquated and attempting to usher it into a modern era. DA is not a screamer or a cryer or a pom pom rattling baffoon. He leads by being consistent. Yes, he is young and he will make mistakes.
    Historically many of the winningest coaches, excluding Madden and maybe one or two others, had HORRIBLE records their first, second, and sometimes third years. DA was given the keys to the family car, but the tires were flat, someone sugared the gas tank, the windshield was cracked, and it was running on five cylinders. I personally am excited about the state of my favorite team. We get to witness a complete rebuild of management, personnel, and attitude. It is happening NOW.
    The coaches we signed to replace the ones that failed last season are experienced, proven coaches. Head coaching and offensive coordinator experience at the OL Coach level, man that is deep. For years we asked for stability, consistency and we are getting it, all the while fixing, in stride, that which is broken. I am going to gladly wait and see what DA is going to give us. RM with full draft picks, money in the bank, and decisions made for the greater good of the team not flavored by one man's opinion. It is a good...no GREAT...time to be a Raider Fan. The good times are blowing our way and our sails shall be filled, for the Autumn wind is a Raider.
    Ok professed teacher lol you have to be another big al hater who some how became a raider fan .The fact is i don't care who the coach is as long as he is a leader of men so get it right professor you want to give the current leadership another go good for you but who the hell are you to tell us all we have to jump on your band waggon some of us recognize bad football decisions when we see them.


    Feel the wrath of the darkside.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,980
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=Raiderx510;25246767]
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Lmao nooo you were making since for a change prove me wrong bro and we will both be happy if your right about Allen I'll be the first to give you all the credit of being right on the money and i will eat every word i said gladly but i just can't see it happening he is a good coach just not a leader of men.
    \


    Hence, your idiocracy...

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,743
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=Raiderx510;25246821]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Ok professed teacher lol you have to be another big al hater who some how became a raider fan .The fact is i don't care who the coach is as long as he is a leader of men so get it right professor you want to give the current leadership another go good for you but who the hell are you to tell us all we have to jump on your band waggon some of us recognize bad football decisions when we see them.
    Professed teacher? Actually, when I was asked if I were a teacher I admitted that I was not. Thanks for thinking that I am though, I have great respect for teachers/professors. Big Al Hater? You couldn't be further from the truth. No one was as big a supporter of Mr. Davis than I. I actually shed a tear when he passed, you surely must have read some of my posts in the past stating what I thought of him, they were numerous and bountiful in praise. Somehow became a Raider Fan? I have been a Raider fan all of my life, which I would bet is considerably longer than yours. I have bleed silver and black from the 70's through today. No one, until now has EVER questioned my love of the Raiders. Yes, I want to give DA and RM another year, but yet again you fail to recognize something. I wasn't trying to tell you how to think, I was trying to give you a different view of what is happening in Oakland. I was sharing my viewpoint, thinking maybe you might glean some information from it so that you can make an informed educated opinion. What's wrong with that? You say you can't care less who the head coach is, but you cry for him to be fired. Well, what is it? I have been and currently AM a leader of men and I know that there are many styles of leadership. Hell, a guy may assume multiple styles and mold them together to become his. DA leads his way and he may have been a little tentative, but it was his first year in a position where there are only 32 in the world. Either you don't want to see it or you are unable to see it, either way is fine. I don't expect anyone to jump on my band wagon, I didn't know I had or was promoting a band wagon. I don't remember telling you to come over to the dark side. I was just attempting to have a discussion from another point of view. Anyway, I will end this by saying:
    You spelled wagon wrong and punctuation is a good thing. You will come across better once you learn that.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 01-29-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •