Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,635
    vCash
    1500
    This isnt pop warner.
    a coach cant make considerate,kind,compassionate people out of selfish,egomanical,jerks.
    when you consider the term "high character" this is what they are talking about,not necessarily being a perfect angel.
    this reminds me of the whole Kobe/shaq thing when Kobe came out and complained none of his teammates supported him when he was raping that girl in Denver,and the whole team was like,"when have you ever even TALKED to us?"(LOL)
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Wow

    I agree with what everyone has said. Good stuff.
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,066
    vCash
    1500
    Taking this one step further...This is why I don't want Revis in Oakland. He's a real pain to deal with.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    10,546
    vCash
    1500
    Just another bit of evidence pointing toward the level of cleanup McKenzie was tasked with after Al's catastrophic decline in management skills.

    From the roster to the lacking facilities and technology to the scouting, we've never made it out of the 70's.

    Better times are coming folks, and when the tide turns the bandwagon will be overflowing.

    -Stork

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,456
    vCash
    1500
    Organizations need to value their people and take care of them, especially in their time of need.

    Al Davis was always one who did just that.

    "Just Win Baby!"

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    950
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    Organizations need to value their people and take care of them, especially in their time of need.

    Al Davis was always one who did just that.
    Unless you were a coach or a Marcus Allen.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....



  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NavajoRaiderfan View Post
    Organizations need to value their people and take care of them, especially in their time of need.

    Al Davis was always one who did just that.
    i can think of a laundry list of people who might disagree with that lol


    He was a genius in his heyday, and a good owner who became a terrible GM. I don't doubt the mans football prowess, he was an incredible football mind. The game passed him up, as did the business, and he could not adapt. I always appreciated the fact he wanted to win, and was willing to go out of his way. I think his son feels the same way.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,444
    vCash
    1500
    His motto should not have been "Just Win Baby" but rather "Just Win My Way Baby." Al Davis was the most dominant force in professional football from 1970-1990. He went to his grave not wanting to win, but only win his way. It was his and the Raiders demise. Yes, his benevolence was off the charts, but lets hold him to the same standard he held his coaches, success is measured by Super Bowls, and he left a few of those on the table in his instance on winning his way, and his way only.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,288
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    In my opinion this tells me a lot regarding camaraderie (or lack there of) in Raiders Locker Room and Team in General. This is the culture that RM, knows he has to change.


    Christopher Hansen 23m
    "In Oakland, I almost broke down because I didn't have anyone to talk to. I felt like no one cared." -Ravens CB Chris Johnson



    Christopher Hansen 23m
    "Here, not everybody is a loner. You're not by yourself. These are my brothers." -Ravens CB Chris Johnson


    WOW......These tweets from Johnson are an eye opener. No wonder at times, it looked like The Raiders don't fight hard enough for it, or don't look like they want it bad enough on Game Days......

    We have to build a culture where guys on field want to battle for each other, where they don't want to let guys on the team down.
    This is what I've been saying all year long and we have not heard the half of it yet it's going to get real ugly when some more vocal players are let go from this team. If a team dose not respect the head coach they will never play hard for him as a whole i don't care who is on the team .Unless Allen can change the perception around the league that he has built for himself keeping him another year is a big waste of time for us all we need real leadership in Oakland in order to get back to greatness.


    Feel the wrath of the darkside.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,113
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Where was Lechler's leadership when all of this was going down?
    Actually if I remember correctly Lecher got into a fight with someone over this kind of issue. I will go back and look for the article but I'm pretty sure he did get into with someone over this type of BS...


    "The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    This is what I've been saying all year long and we have not heard the half of it yet it's going to get real ugly when some more vocal players are let go from this team. If a team dose not respect the head coach they will never play hard for him as a whole i don't care who is on the team .Unless Allen can change the perception around the league that he has built for himself keeping him another year is a big waste of time for us all we need real leadership in Oakland in order to get back to greatness.
    So Allen has built a perception around the league about himself that garners no respect or leadership?


    Dude...you really need to check your opinion at the door bro. DA just got a former HC to coach the OL, one of the best ST coaches to come from Andy Reid's staff, and a former coordinator to be our LB coach...


    Not only that, but it was obvious once we got rid of the cancer, DA got a great performance out of marginal players on defense the last few games of the year putting our defense in the top 20. If you think the players do not respect him, you are blind. You do not respect him, because you have no grasp of the concept.

    Really, you need to STFU about this idea the players do not respect him and he is not leader. You have no evidence to base your opinion off this and it is based in pure ignorance.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,288
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    So Allen has built a perception around the league about himself that garners no respect or leadership?


    Dude...you really need to check your opinion at the door bro. DA just got a former HC to coach the OL, one of the best ST coaches to come from Andy Reid's staff, and a former coordinator to be our LB coach...


    Not only that, but it was obvious once we got rid of the cancer, DA got a great performance out of marginal players on defense the last few games of the year putting our defense in the top 20. If you think the players do not respect him, you are blind. You do not respect him, because you have no grasp of the concept.

    Really, you need to STFU about this idea the players do not respect him and he is not leader. You have no evidence to base your opinion off this and it is based in pure ignorance.
    [QUOTE=fishedz;25210464]Hate this hire, he's an Ex Packer so Reggie is obviously only hiring him because of his association with the Packers. i cannot believe we keep going after former Packers, it's not like this guy had success

    Now those are your words about the new lb coach not mine though i totally agree with those words. You just don't understand the importance of leadership in the lowest level of football let alone the nfl 4-12 from 8-8 the body language of the team and the lack of effort is all the evidence any fool on earth should need. You are a good numbers guy stats are your thing great but that is not the only thing the game is about one day you'll wtfu to that fact. This love you have for a unproven coach that lead us to **** this year is a mystery to me what evidence do you have that he can get the job done a 4-12 record? the great leadership he showed us all this year? learn about players bro not just numbers and get your head out of Allen's *** .


    Feel the wrath of the darkside.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Garden of Eden...New Jersey
    Posts
    10,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    Now those are your words about the new lb coach not mine though i totally agree with those words. You just don't understand the importance of leadership in the lowest level of football let alone the nfl 4-12 from 8-8 the body language of the team and the lack of effort is all the evidence any fool on earth should need. You are a good numbers guy stats are your thing great but that is not the only thing the game is about one day you'll wtfu to that fact. This love you have for a unproven coach that lead us to **** this year is a mystery to me what evidence do you have that he can get the job done a 4-12 record? the great leadership he showed us all this year? learn about players bro not just numbers and get your head out of Allen's *** .
    I think its been established that Fish was being sarcastic.

    As for the rest....punctuation is your friend. Please take a moment and send your regards. I think I might have been able to glean your point after a couple times through...and I think a little patience on your part will go a long way. The new regime took over a sinking ship.

    -Stork

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,940
    vCash
    1500
    Is wasn't chemistry.

    It was poor management and lack of talent. (For many years)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,158
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    is wasn't chemistry.

    It was poor management and lack of talent. (for many years)
    ^^^^this^^^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •