i love how much we're hitting and grinding right now

lol bryz

vCash
    Schenn hit boards awkward there.

lol bryz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    i like to think 100% of the Flyers members on here get that reference
    And if they don't, may they say nothing, or else Scotty Hartnell will go all ******* on them. He's got the time, considering the injury.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Simmonds now getting credit for the first goal.

Learning to love the bomb since 2009

Phils, Eagles, Flyers

vCash
    I hope Nashville is watching this, because I am positive that both Simmonds and Read could have been acquired in a Weber trade.

Shame on all the GM's that keep bringing up Couturier and Schenn as the only forwards they'd take.

vCash
    Rusty!!!!!!

vCash
    Moar goals!

lol bryz

vCash
    Rusty on the nice feed from Talbot.

Learning to love the bomb since 2009

Phils, Eagles, Flyers

vCash
    The effort in this game was outstanding

lol bryz

vCash
    FEDETENKO (said in the voice of Gary Thorne).
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    i like to think 100% of the Flyers members on here get that reference
    Hahaha yes.

Still have never seen a blue duck.

vCash
    I hope Nashville is watching this, because I am positive that both Simmonds and Read could have been acquired in a Weber trade.

Shame on all the GM's that keep bringing up Couturier and Schenn as the only forwards they'd take.
    Meh, I wouldn't take Read and Simmonds as a headline for Weber unless you're giving me a ton more. I love Read, and I think he's immensely valuable, but he loses a lot of value considering he'll never have RFA status and I think he tops out at 25 goals and 50 points on good seasons (maybe a 30 goal campaign in there once or twice). Simmonds in that same boat, though he comes with the RFA status.

I'd need a Schenn or a Couts if I were Nashville, with one of Voracek/Read/Simmonds.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Meh, I wouldn't take Read and Simmonds as a headline for Weber unless you're giving me a ton more. I love Read, and I think he's immensely valuable, but he loses a lot of value considering he'll never have RFA status and I think he tops out at 25 goals and 50 points on good seasons (maybe a 30 goal campaign in there once or twice). Simmonds in that same boat, though he comes with the RFA status.

I'd need a Schenn or a Couts if I were Nashville, with one of Voracek/Read/Simmonds.
    not saying a straight up trade, I meant as a starter of a package instead of simply Brayden Schenn. Just saying that Read is severely undervalued and under-respected in the NHL. I've said it before and theres no better time to say it again, besides Briere, Read is the only legit goal scoring forward on this team.

side note: that hit by Luke Schenn in the corner just now another game like this and hes going in my sig

vCash
    goal,assist,11 hits for Luke Schenn. Wow

lol bryz

vCash
    not saying a straight up trade, I meant as a starter of a package instead of simply Brayden Schenn. Just saying that Read is severely undervalued and under-respected in the NHL. I've said it before and theres no better time to say it again, besides Briere, Read is the only legit goal scoring forward on this team.

side note: that hit by Luke Schenn in the corner just now another game like this and hes going in my sig
    Very much agreed on Read as the only scorer on the team. I said it in another thread, I actually think, today, Matt Read is more valuable to this team than either Schenn or Couturier is today (on ice value). Granted, that will likely change as we move on, but right now, I think he is.
    #WhyNot?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast