Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1121
  1. #466
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Lol my division--central is goat

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    its not updating for me and i can already tell its not good

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerjug View Post
    its not updating for me and i can already tell its not good
    you did better then me! ^_^
    Travis Zajac #19

    GP 2
    G 2
    A 0
    P 2
    +/- +2
    Face off % 54.3
    SOG 7
    TOI 20:02

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500

  5. #470
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,564
    vCash
    1500
    What the **** happened with my team? This is ridiculous. Hope you like your top 10 pick zB. Didn't think Rip to Stuckey would matter that much.

    '00-'03: REBUILD
    '04: 40-42 (8th Seed - 1st Round)
    '05: 43-39 (8th Seed - 1st Round)
    '06: 46-36 (7th Seed - 1st Round)
    '07: 48-34 (4th Seed - 1st Round)
    '08: 49-33 (6th Seed - ECF)
    '09: 46-36 (8th Seed - 1st Round)
    '10-'11: REBUILD
    '12: 48-34 (3rd Seed - 1st Round)
    '13: 56-26 (3rd Seed - ECF)
    '14: 57-25 (4th Seed - ECF)
    '15: 62-20 (1st Seed - ECF)
    '16: 60-22 (3rd Seed - ECF)
    '17: 53-29 (4th Seed - 2nd Round)
    '18: 46-36 (7th Seed - 1st Round)

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Well...you traded a star for a non-star.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    3-12 good god

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Bottom of the Eastern bracket will be an interesting race. Basically 5 teams for two spots. Whoever gets the seventh seed gets a very winnable match up against the Pacers.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,581
    vCash
    1500
    Oh nice, the Bucks suck! Another top 10 pick!
    Travis Zajac #19

    GP 2
    G 2
    A 0
    P 2
    +/- +2
    Face off % 54.3
    SOG 7
    TOI 20:02

  10. #475
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    I sure hope the Heat eat **** in this last sim. Would love to see them drop a few spots.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  11. #476
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Bottom of the Eastern bracket will be an interesting race. Basically 5 teams for two spots. Whoever gets the seventh seed gets a very winnable match up against the Pacers.
    LOL no they don't. When my team is healthy, using this DC, they're unbeatable. Per usual I just go easy during the regular season to give the scrub teams some hope.

  12. #477
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,364
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsNumber1Fan View Post
    What the **** happened with my team? This is ridiculous. Hope you like your top 10 pick zB. Didn't think Rip to Stuckey would matter that much.

  13. #478
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,205
    vCash
    1500
    rigxion and gordon got hurt no wonder

  14. #479
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    LOL no they don't. When my team is healthy, using this DC, they're unbeatable. Per usual I just go easy during the regular season to give the scrub teams some hope.
    Sure thing.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  15. #480
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,295
    vCash
    1675
    The entire arena was doing a Tyler Lewis chant. I was so close to shedding a tear. All watered up

Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •