Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Yahh dude. It's the ****. All I have to do is write (I'm good at it) and read (I'm fast at it).
    ya no numbers or anything. writing is a ***** though at times. is it long papers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    ya no numbers or anything. writing is a ***** though at times. is it long papers?
    Can be. Depends on the professor. I don't mind writing. I honestly kind of like it, really. Plus, I like only having 1 or 2 big tests per class instead of having to do a bunch of little quizzes and tests. I do like economics and statistics, I don't mind working with numbers as long as it has a purpose (unlike general math classes, where there is 0 point and 0 practical application with what you're doing).

vCash
    Can be. Depends on the professor. I don't mind writing. I honestly kind of like it, really. Plus, I like only having 1 or 2 big tests per class instead of having to do a bunch of little quizzes and tests. I do like economics and statistics, I don't mind working with numbers as long as it has a purpose (unlike general math classes, where there is 0 point and 0 practical application with what you're doing).
    ya in that sense it sounds chill. if you can sit down and write easily, guess this is the major for you. are clemson class sizes humungous for history majors? like here for accounting, i have like a max of 40ish people in my classes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    How can the Clippers be this bad. I have no shot at #1 overall :cry:
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    it's a skill that only xx possesses

vCash
    it's a skill that only xx possesses
    I agree
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    2004-2005 42-40

vCash
    it helps when you team just sucks. he doesn't have anyone on his roster that would get time on my team

vCash
    I have always found it funny why say a history major needs to know algebra beyond the high school level. Of course the thing is you they always make you take a class or two higher then you need for math with only a couple of exceptions

vCash
    doublin like a boss

vCash
    cRoOn triple post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    it helps when you team just sucks. he doesn't have anyone on his roster that would get time on my team
    Well two things your team is just insanely good and well harden and love are young. They should be pretty good soon.
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    2004-2005 42-40

vCash
    I somehow stumbled into a croon triple. not sure if I should go out and celebrate or slit my wrists

vCash
    I don't think he was a poor leader, nor do I believe even for a second that most of Europe would be controlled by Germany. He never would have made it through Russia. He couldn't even finish off the bombing of GB.
    I wasn't including Russia.

I think eventually the Brits would've capitulated and tried to make peace or stay in a never ending war, russia would've been okay with being "friends" for a while and Japan would've been rulers of Asia.

Now, I also believe that if Japan leaves the US alone and Germany takes Europe, eventually China is controlled by Japan and they have a perfect dual thrust to take over Russia, which was a plan they had put together at one time but Germany got impatient.

Basically, a little medium sized country could've ruled Western and Eastern Europe quiet easily.

They should've sat back, gathered more resources, done as the Italians did, conscript locals into their armies and gone after Russia.

Or, they should've just freakin realized the Ruskies hated Stalin and looked at Germany as saviors and instead of killing the local people off, let them alone cuz they would've just allowed them to roll into the capital and gave them food and shelter along the way.

Hitler was a racist, xenophobic idiot, who had a great way with getting people to follow him but was too into his own self to realize he had smarter people than him militarily under him.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    ya in that sense it sounds chill. if you can sit down and write easily, guess this is the major for you. are clemson class sizes humungous for history majors? like here for accounting, i have like a max of 40ish people in my classes
    Not really. My entry level class was, but I luckily had credits from HS and only had to take one of those. Most of my 300 and 400 level history classes (major level) are like 30-40 people. It's nice. I actually like getting to know professors personally a little bit, and the interactions in a class that size are way better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    I wasn't including Russia.

I think eventually the Brits would've capitulated and tried to make peace or stay in a never ending war, russia would've been okay with being "friends" for a while and Japan would've been rulers of Asia.

Now, I also believe that if Japan leaves the US alone and Germany takes Europe, eventually China is controlled by Japan and they have a perfect dual thrust to take over Russia, which was a plan they had put together at one time but Germany got impatient.

Basically, a little medium sized country could've ruled Western and Eastern Europe quiet easily.

They should've sat back, gathered more resources, done as the Italians did, conscript locals into their armies and gone after Russia.

Or, they should've just freakin realized the Ruskies hated Stalin and looked at Germany as saviors and instead of killing the local people off, let them alone cuz they would've just allowed them to roll into the capital and gave them food and shelter along the way.

Hitler was a racist, xenophobic idiot, who had a great way with getting people to follow him but was too into his own self to realize he had smarter people than him militarily under him.
    Britain was not going to capitulate. LOL. Hitler couldn't even figure out how to launch a land invasion on them.

Russia was not ever going to be happy with being buddies. Not after Germany screwed them in Poland. Russia was freaking pissed.

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast