Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1121
  1. #166
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,746
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Carter - I don't view brook as high as you do. If you woulda gave me both he was yours

    Ebbs - I seriously considered it cause I love Marc ratings lol but I decided against it cause he does to produce enough to my liking

    I don't know what ima do with Ty Lawson. If anyone wants him he can be had. I'm not giving him away through. I'd rather play Lawson at pg and jrue at sg before just giving up Lawson for nothing
    Fair enough. I just think Randy is gonna be a beast, will wait a bit longer before I deal him.

    I hope for your sake that Jrue's pot didn't tank though.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MASS
    Posts
    45,201
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carter15 View Post
    Fair enough. I just think Randy is gonna be a beast, will wait a bit longer before I deal him.

    I hope for your sake that Jrue's pot didn't tank though.
    Me to lol


    First Sim League Title!

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,392
    vCash
    1200
    my teacher ended class early today and had nothing to do for like five mins, so she showed us this video. we were all like wtf?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rnI5iwsyM9U

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,814
    vCash
    1500
    That dude needs a girlfriend in the worst way possible.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,392
    vCash
    1200
    my friend and i just recorded this on the train not too long ago! things that happen on the chicago trains
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW_93LAfeZQ

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,293
    vCash
    1500
    Phil or the video guy

    The End is Coming.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,392
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Phil or the video guy

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    my teacher ended class early today and had nothing to do for like five mins, so she showed us this video. we were all like wtf?
    You can't just leave class early? Why would you stay and watch that ********?
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,392
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    You can't just leave class early? Why would you stay and watch that ********?
    naw she wouldnt let us out lol. shes a ***** like that

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,293
    vCash
    1500
    Man Alexander is a long movie

    The End is Coming.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,148
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Carter - I don't view brook as high as you do. If you woulda gave me both he was yours

    Ebbs - I seriously considered it cause I love Marc ratings lol but I decided against it cause he does to produce enough to my liking

    I don't know what ima do with Ty Lawson. If anyone wants him he can be had. I'm not giving him away through. I'd rather play Lawson at pg and jrue at sg before just giving up Lawson for nothing
    Jrue's D goes down to C+ at SG

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    naw she wouldnt let us out lol. shes a ***** like that
    That's ********.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,293
    vCash
    1500
    This league is starting to die down eh

    The End is Coming.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    Why is that?
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    I think you just want it to die down because you were in favor of ending when we got to present day.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •