Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1121
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,965
    vCash
    1500

    Where Dhop makes mistakes because this new look sucks

    yeah expect a few more till I get used to this new board

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,739
    vCash
    1500
    It's balls

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,597
    vCash
    1500
    Noo, don't steal Cousins from me. I need a stud C or SF from this class.
    Travis Zajac #19

    GP 2
    G 2
    A 0
    P 2
    +/- +2
    Face off % 54.3
    SOG 7
    TOI 20:02

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,451
    vCash
    1200
    kg fouls way too much

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    1500
    Anybody know why I can't post in some threads (like this one) without clicking on "go advanced"?

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,739
    vCash
    1500
    I need a PG/SG upgrade

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,374
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    I need a PG/SG upgrade
    Arenas for a pick? Look at his preseason #'s for a better sample size, he's started this season bad but he'll be fine.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    Tym and DC are right turnovers definitely a factor. And how about we don't over inflate this **** draft class. No one in it is a star yet in real life even. I love Cous but he may not even ever get there.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,564
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Tym and DC are right turnovers definitely a factor. And how about we don't over inflate this **** draft class. No one in it is a star yet in real life even. I love Cous but he may not even ever get there.
    Cousins,Monroe and wall should be very good players
    3 time sim league Champion

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    If by very good you mean above average starters than yea

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nuu Yawk
    Posts
    10,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Tym and DC are right turnovers definitely a factor. And how about we don't over inflate this **** draft class. No one in it is a star yet in real life even. I love Cous but he may not even ever get there.
    TOs are huge in affecting team success IMO. For example, look at Love. He already takes like 22 shots per game. Add the 6 TOs a game and he's taking up 28 possessions to score only 23.6 points. That's just really bad efficiency.

    And like Tym said in the previous thread, those 6 TOs are just wasted posessions. TThe clippers get 74 points on 73 shots per game. To make things simple, we'll just say the Clippers get 1 point per every possession they have. So those 6 TOs cost the Clippers 6 points a game.

    Another thing to take note of, better teams who are more efficient on the offensive end will lose even more points per possession through TOs. So in a way, I'd argue TOs are even more detrimental to good teams.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,564
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    If by very good you mean above average starters than yea
    Wall should be a very high pot and should have nice inside and handles. Cousins should be a very good inside and rebounding and Monroe should be a very solid inside. Monroe is near an Allstar type player, cousins is an animal
    3 time sim league Champion

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,564
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCool View Post
    TOs are huge in affecting team success IMO. For example, look at Love. He already takes like 22 shots per game. Add the 6 TOs a game and he's taking up 28 possessions to score only 23.6 points. That's just really bad efficiency.

    And like Tym said in the previous thread, those 6 TOs are just wasted posessions. TThe clippers get 74 points on 73 shots per game. To make things simple, we'll just say the Clippers get 1 point per every possession they have. So those 6 TOs cost the Clippers 6 points a game.

    Another thing to take note of, better teams who are more efficient on the offensive end will lose even more points per possession through TOs. So in a way, I'd argue TOs are even more detrimental to good teams.
    Love isn't that bad. He needs some help lol. My team sucks around him.
    3 time sim league Champion

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,544
    vCash
    1500
    K than give Wall D outside because he couldn't can't shoot a lick

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,564
    vCash
    1187
    Oh god you act as if I said make a superstar. He is a good player. The **** talent around him hurts. He is good
    3 time sim league Champion

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •