Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Post Latest 2013 Mock Draft

http://www.nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

Nice site. Its updates like daily. Also shows the rights to pick for lottery protection and what not from trades.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    As a bobCATS fan, i dont really want Zeller. I dont view him as a franchise type big man, while i am a huge fan of SHabazz. I would much rather draft him and put him along with Kemba and MKG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    As a bobCATS fan, i dont really want Zeller. I dont view him as a franchise type big man, while i am a huge fan of SHabazz. I would much rather draft him and put him along with Kemba and MKG.
    The mock currently is just about ranking the players,not the team needs

NATALIA SIWIEC

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Ooooohhh, nevermind then lol

vCash
    Honestly, I don't see a huge talent difference from the top 5 picks to those in the second round. Going to be a lot of solid role players but no stars.

vCash
    Ben McLemore is my dude!

vCash
    Bennett over Muhammed is interesting, and I'm starting to think that it's not crazy to say so. I think Bennett is a more solid passer and ball handler. Haven't seen enough of them to gauge their defense. He might even be just as solid of an athlete too.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Bennett over Muhammed is interesting, and I'm starting to think that it's not crazy to say so. I think Bennett is a more solid passer and ball handler. Haven't seen enough of them to gauge their defense. He might even be just as solid of an athlete too.
    I'd take Bennett over anyone other than McLemore right now.

Also interesting how that Laker pick will play out. If the Lakers miss the playoffs, the Suns get it, if they make it, the Cavs can swap the Heat pick for it, and the Suns would be stuck with the Heat pick.

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Obviously the Lakers will make the playoffs

vCash
    Pau hurt, Dwight not commited, and zero depth... Who knows?
    Last edited by EastCoastRaptor; 02-08-2013 at 10:55 PM.

vCash
    Bulls draft a 7 foot 1 Center? I like the sound of that haha jesus I bet Thibs could do wonders with andre the ****ing Giant.

vCash
    A lot of people are saying that this draft won't be that good. I think it will be VERY solid...

Marcus Smart, Otto Porter, Ben McLemore, & Shabazz Muhammed will all be all stars, maybe even more special. Trey Burke (He isn't that great at decision making), Tony Mitchell (not sure why he dropped so hard this year), & Archie Goodwin (he could be MUCH better if he waits another year) all have the chance to be borderline all stars (or maybe more depending on who gets them).

With that said, I think Nerlens Noel, Cody Zeller, Victor Oladipo, Michael Carter-Williams won't be as good as advertised. Noel can be a good role player but nothing more. Zeller can be a hustle player but he will NOT be a scorer like many people think. Oladipo will be a lockdown defender, who is athletic but nothing like a MJ (as some say), he has no offense that will be useful in the NBA & he can't shoot. MCW is just that high because of his height, he has a chance to be an above average player but something just tells me it won't happen.

There are a good amount of 7 footers in the draft though.. One more thing, Alex Len can be a damn good NBA player but he just needs to stay another year or two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    A lot of people are saying that this draft won't be that good. I think it will be VERY solid...

Marcus Smart, Otto Porter, Ben McLemore, & Shabazz Muhammed will all be all stars, maybe even more special. Trey Burke (He isn't that great at decision making), Tony Mitchell (not sure why he dropped so hard this year), & Archie Goodwin (he could be MUCH better if he waits another year) all have the chance to be borderline all stars (or maybe more depending on who gets them).

With that said, I think Nerlens Noel, Cody Zeller, Victor Oladipo, Michael Carter-Williams won't be as good as advertised. Noel can be a good role player but nothing more. Zeller can be a hustle player but he will NOT be a scorer like many people think. Oladipo will be a lockdown defender, who is athletic but nothing like a MJ (as some say), he has no offense that will be useful in the NBA & he can't shoot. MCW is just that high because of his height, he has a chance to be an above average player but something just tells me it won't happen.

There are a good amount of 7 footers in the draft though.. One more thing, Alex Len can be a damn good NBA player but he just needs to stay another year or two.
    Agree with most of what you said except on Noel and Oladipo.

Noel is atheltic and high energy guy. An exceptional shot blocker. If he can protect the rim in the NBA even close to what he's done in college, then this guy should be a top 5 pick. The value of protecting shots in the paint is very high, since that is highest percentage shot in basketball. He will get his points courtest of his motor, with offensive boards and running the floor for alley-oops. The guy would be tailor-made for the Nuggets.

Oladipo might not be an MJ or a Wade. But he is atleast Iguodala 2.0. And that is pretty good. A premier defender who is an atletic freak and runs the floor. Instead of Iguodala's playmaking this guy has a good outside shot. Oladipo again would fit like a glove in Denver's system.

This draft remind me of 2009, where people said it was a weak draft. Turns out 2009 delivered Blake, Harden, Curry, Rubio, Ty Lawson, Jrue Holiday, Jennings, Taj Gibson, Jeff Teague etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    Agree with most of what you said except on Noel and Oladipo.

Noel is atheltic and high energy guy. An exceptional shot blocker. If he can protect the rim in the NBA even close to what he's done in college, then this guy should be a top 5 pick. The value of protecting shots in the paint is very high, since that is highest percentage shot in basketball. He will get his points courtest of his motor, with offensive boards and running the floor for alley-oops. The guy would be tailor-made for the Nuggets.

Oladipo might not be an MJ or a Wade. But he is atleast Iguodala 2.0. And that is pretty good. A premier defender who is an atletic freak and runs the floor. Instead of Iguodala's playmaking this guy has a good outside shot. Oladipo again would fit like a glove in Denver's system.

This draft remind me of 2009, where people said it was a weak draft. Turns out 2009 delivered Blake, Harden, Curry, Rubio, Ty Lawson, Jrue Holiday, Jennings, Taj Gibson, Jeff Teague etc.
    Well I might have stretched it a bit but you just don't see that many great blockers in college thrive in the NBA because they are used to sitting in front of the rim to protect, which you cant do in the NBA

& I just seen how Oladipo improved this year in shooting over his 2 previous seasons.. I wasn't aware but damn maybe he will be something special. You made a pretty good comparison with Iguodala without his playmaking, but he also doesn't have his length but I don't think he will be some superstar but 15-17 ppg, gets job done, and superb defense on guards sounds about right

I can get too carried away at times when these kids get compared to HOF's

vCash
    I like Marcus Smart. I hope the Jazz can get him.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.