Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    I don't get the point of the **** wagging when tonight's game was a perfect example of Jimmy's career with Chicago going forward (assuming a healthy roster). He will come off the bench and play 25-30 minutes tapered with Deng and other guards.



    Can he start? Sure, but why would he? He's still the most effective as a winger and every minute of rest for Deng is a godsend.

    The EARLIEST that could change is against the Heat in the playoffs IF the Bulls decide to stop everyone except Lebron.
    I agree as of right now he is role player but this sure does give us flexibility during the draft, now instead of trying to draft a two guard we may draft a SF and move jimmy to the 2 guard!

    As for the heat comment I would love to see Jimmy start against them if we meet up with them in the playoffs!

    Jimmy would give Wade fits! Deng always plays well against Lebron and put Noah on Bosh! That is a way to stop the big 3! I know people would complain about the 3 point shooting in that lineup but I have a feeling Rose may be a consistent 3 point shooter when he is back since he has been working on his shot throughout rehab!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,876
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone(Kirk, Rip, Deng or Belinelli) hitting the three consistently would be automatic lights out for the Heat. But that is unlikely. As far as shooting goes, KK was one of the best in the game and his hardly the shooter he is after the defense marked him.

    Whether it's out of broken plays, offensive rebounds or scrappy defense, the most efficient way the Bulls can score is in the paint. That's why I'm rooting for gritty players, rather than overrated scorers.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Suburbs of Chicago
    Posts
    2,873
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Anyone(Kirk, Rip, Deng or Belinelli) hitting the three consistently would be automatic lights out for the Heat. But that is unlikely. As far as shooting goes, KK was one of the best in the game and his hardly the shooter he is after the defense marked him.

    Whether it's out of broken plays, offensive rebounds or scrappy defense, the most efficient way the Bulls can score is in the paint. That's why I'm rooting for gritty players, rather than overrated scorers.
    Butler AND Belinelli are that type of player. Rip, not so much in comparison in my opinion (shot selection issues, can't put the ball on the floor as effectively)

    I just think that Belinelli and Rose as the starting combo is the best we can make. Size, shooting, handles, penetration. (giggity)
    Last edited by xxcubs22xx; 01-29-2013 at 09:01 AM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    67,734
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    I think it was sarcasm
    So much for that lol

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,297
    vCash
    1500
    I see butler coming off the bench and finishing games for the rest of the season, and next.

    rip pisses dwade off, so i like having him start against the heat.

    i see marco starting 2 guard next year with with jimmy being sixth man, spelling marco, then deng.

    i prolly have more to say about this, but i'm at work...
    [IMG]/IMG]

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmontaine View Post
    I see butler coming off the bench and finishing games for the rest of the season, and next.

    rip pisses dwade off, so i like having him start against the heat.

    i see marco starting 2 guard next year with with jimmy being sixth man, spelling marco, then deng.

    i prolly have more to say about this, but i'm at work...
    There's almost no chance Marco resigns here next year.

    And then. He made them pancakes.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,297
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    There's almost no chance Marco resigns here next year.
    Why not? i think he'd compliment rose nicely.

    did he have a lot of options last summer? why wouldn't the bulls throw him an offer?
    [IMG]/IMG]

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    So much for that lol
    This place is nutty

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    2,088
    vCash
    1500
    Is it possible the Bulls give Deng some minutes at the 4 vs. smaller opponents, in order to get Noah some rest? Than you just increase Butler's time at the 3 and decrease Deng's a little so he can get rest too.

    I'm not talking big minutes but every minute we rest Noah will be a plus until playoff time.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,104
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    So much for that lol
    yO MANZ I CALLEDZ IT FIRST

    jIMMY bUTLER IS GOIGN TO BE A STARTER IN THIS LEAGUE... JUST CHECK THIS POST FROM HIS DRAFT DAY THREAD

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post18357998

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,974
    vCash
    4409
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    yO MANZ I CALLEDZ IT FIRST

    jIMMY bUTLER IS GOIGN TO BE A STARTER IN THIS LEAGUE... JUST CHECK THIS POST FROM HIS DRAFT DAY THREAD

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post18357998
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...2#post18355792

    Whoops?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,234
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    ...we didn't.

    That was in reply to someone saying he could play right away and we could trade one of them then anyway.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,974
    vCash
    4409
    He still was traded and don't forget KK got traded because of Brewer's awesome 1/6th of a season play.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    56,234
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    He still was traded and don't forget KK got traded because of Brewer's awesome 1/6th of a season play.
    He wasn't traded because of Butler though, two completely different skill sets. If Rose doesn't get hurt, I doubt he's traded at all.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    yO MANZ I CALLEDZ IT FIRST

    jIMMY bUTLER IS GOIGN TO BE A STARTER IN THIS LEAGUE... JUST CHECK THIS POST FROM HIS DRAFT DAY THREAD

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...8#post18357998
    yup, I remember that from when I was under the name Razaa, I see you finally corrected the spelling of Thibs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •