Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    mmmmmmmmkay

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I always liked Bron, but yea those were heart softening moments that make me like him even more. Reminds me of Shaq, whom Ive always loved.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    I don't think the Cavs deserved to have him in retrospect, seeing as how they never put anything decent around him in 7 long years, plus their fans wretched treatment of him and the unbelievably unprofessional Dan Gilbert letter when LeBron decided Titles were paramount. He didn't seem to get as much hate from LA as the two emotionally spurned cites of Chicago and New York. Holy hell, so much crying after he chose not to play for the Bulls and Knicks, fueling the hate from 2 of the top 3 markets in the country. LBJ is still the same person, it's just that it gets hard to hold onto useless obsessive hate for a man that has done no real wrong. I'm sure some will hold onto the hate, but it's nice that most are coming around to the idea that he's not such a bad guy after-all.

vCash
    Still hate Lebron and Lebron INC ... The hug thing was really cool and it's not like he's an evil person or anything..and if he just had love for the game and stuck to basketball I would probably love and respect him..But he's a kind of dud personality wise and an ugly dude trying to be a marketing guy like jordan.. when he is not.
    Things I hate about the dude..
    - That corny *** chalk thing he does before games.( does he still do that?)
    - That he came out saying he wanted to be a billionaire athlete before he really proved his basketball worth.
    - That he didn't want to build his team for a championship.
    - That i feel his sponsors put pressure on stern to give him calls.
    - all those blatant flops that just stopped this season.
    - When Him , wade and bosh play dress up and carry purses and look like complete_________!
    - That his sponsors invest so much money in him that I think they direct him in non pure basketball directions and put presure on him to not just be himself .... reminds me of rocky trying to do all those commercials in rocky 2 .

Over all I see him like a wilt chamberlain type of guy.. amazing talent but not an amazing drive to win. Might get one more championship but not up to all the damn hype ... which would be damn fine if he just focused on b ball only.

Nope still hate lebron Inc and he should stick to ball and be more like Malone off the court.. quite and real.

vCash
    I still don't like him...

He promised Cleveland he would never leave until he won them a championship then he dipped out on them to join with Wade and Bosh to form a super team in order to win a ring.

The little tackle he did means nothing to me really... He George Bush kissed babies but I still think he's a douche too.

http://www.albany.com/byesline/check%20my%20stats2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by og knick View Post
    Still hate Lebron and Lebron INC ... The hug thing was really cool and it's not like he's an evil person or anything..and if he just had love for the game and stuck to basketball I would probably love and respect him..But he's a kind of dud personality wise and an ugly dude trying to be a marketing guy like jordan.. when he is not.
    - That he came out saying he wanted to be a billionaire athlete before he really proved his basketball worth.
    - When Him , wade and bosh play dress up and carry purses and look like complete_________!
    - That his sponsors invest so much money in him that I think they direct him in non pure basketball directions and put presure on him to not just be himself .... reminds me of rocky trying to do all those commercials in rocky 2 .

Over all I see him like a wilt chamberlain type of guy.. amazing talent but not an amazing drive to win. Might get one more championship but not up to all the damn hype ... which would be damn fine if he just focused on b ball only.

Nope still hate lebron Inc and he should stick to ball and be more like Malone off the court.. quite and real.
    You hit it more on the nose for me I just used one example but yeah...

This!

...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    I still don't like him...

He promised Cleveland he would never leave until he won them a championship then he dipped out on them to join with Wade and Bosh to form a super team in order to win a ring.

The little tackle he did means nothing to me really... He George Bush kissed babies but I still think he's a douche too.

http://www.albany.com/byesline/check%20my%20stats2.jpg

I'm not saying you guys have to like the guy, but the hate you have for a person you don't even know is just sad. This jut leads me to believe there is nothing significant in your life so you spend all your passion hating a person you will never meet smh.

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardaway Here View Post
    I'm not saying you guys have to like the guy, but the hate you have for a person you don't even know is just sad. This jut leads me to believe there is nothing significant in your life so you spend all your passion hating a person you will never meet smh.
    First off I said I don't like him not hate him...

I don't like Vince Carter for what he did to Toronto... I don't have to meet him to not like him for the PUBLIC DISGRACES he has pulled on the city of Toronto.

Tell me this...

You are telling me you like a person you have never met and I can't dislike someone I have never met based on there public actions and displays (which is what I do know about them).

GTFO!!! LOL!!!

vCash
    Neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash

I actually can't disagree with some of this. But can you blame him? How many ppl in this world would not try to make as much $$ as possible in his situation? Its not his fault the media kept sucking his *****. Did he really burn Cleveland? I don't think so. If derrick rose dipped after 7-8 yrs of his front office failing to surround him with a competent team, then he has a right to peace out. And that goes for any star athlete. You don't think Kobe would've dipped if they didn't get Phil or Shaquille or any other part of their dynasty teams? Now for the business aspect, IT'S BUSINESS. You create a brand to MAKE $$$ and you cut anyone's throat to do it. Can't blame him. Look at Jordan, all those things you mentioned can easily be applied to the almighty Michael Jordan. If you think about it, he's probably top douche of all douches but he was just smarter about it by having ppl falling in love with his swag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    First off I said I don't like him not hate him...

I don't like Vince Carter for what he did to Toronto... I don't have to meet him to not like him for the PUBLIC DISGRACES he has pulled on the city of Toronto.

Tell me this...

You are telling me you like a person you have never met and I can't dislike someone I have never met based on there public actions and displays (which is what I do know about them).

GTFO!!! LOL!!!
    "I see you's a free agent. Ghettosean don't like no free agents."

vCash

-Calling him "Ugly" as a reason you dislike him is a little weird, don't you think?
    -I could really care less about the chalk toss, though it certainly doesn't bother me one little bit.
    -He said he wanted to be a billionaire...Who doesn't? Besides, he's well on his way.
    -Didn't want to build his team for a championship? What on earth are you talking about? The Cavs organization couldn't provide him that in 7 long years, and besides who in their right mind would willingly want to play in Cleveland? At least he took them to the Finals...
    -You feel his sponsors influence Stern and thus the refs?? C'mon man, take the tin foil hat off.
    -I'm not going to argue fashion choices on a sports forum, and I don't care.
    -Not a will to win? Why did he leave Cleveland if not to win? Besides from getting out of that dreadful city of course. He took a HUGE hit just to try to win.
    -At 28 you think he's only going to get 1 more championship? TBD, but he's got plenty of time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    "I see you's a free agent. Ghettosean don't like no free agents."
    Vince Carter wasn't a free agent when he left Toronto... He was on a long term contract... Do your homework son!

vCash
    In reply to the bulls guy but I don't know how to do the quote thing.. sorry.

No doubt your right ... and I've hated Jordan for the mental anguish and pain and suffering he put me through back in the 90's ...
    The difference between born and Jordan is that..1) jordan fit the marketable guy mold more and was ( is ) more real in that and 2) that bastard wanted to win more than most people I have met in any walk of life at all. 3) Jordan proved his worth on the court and then the endorsements came .

Bron is probably more likable than Jordan in person.

It's kinda really a statement of where sports are at right now that Sponsors have such a say in how the sport is run. That thing with stern fining pops cause the sponsors complained... and people don't think stern pulls the strings with foul calls?

And heat fan hardaway guy... this is a fun internet forum... I don't hate from the bottom of my heart and really don't give a **** about any basketball player the same way they don't give a **** about me.... but thanks for worrying about significant things in my life and bringing some morality to the thread....stay cool bro!
    Last edited by og knick; 01-26-2013 at 12:00 PM.

vCash

This is an Epic Show Of love that you actually have for lebron lol... You Looked way to deep into it, i think someone has a lil man crush
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast