Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Starting to like Lebron??

I just watched a video of Lebron tackling a guy in celebration after heaving up a $75k shot. Then I see him in karaoke with Wade. This dude is laid back as hell but still kills on the court. I might get in trouble for this but has anyone started to like Lebron James?? Did you go from purely hating Lebron to somewhat tolerating him?? Yes, his ESPN special announcing his Miami signing was quite douchey but other than that, what's really there to hate?? The man can dominate every position, treats his fans pretty well, and does some charity work. What more can you ask for from a superstar? You mad bc he didn't sign with your team bc I'm sure you would've loved him if he did? (some Bulls/Knicks fans)

vCash
    in 3,2,1...

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Cool

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    I love LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    I think he's had a wake up call with all the bad pub he got a few years ago. You could tell he didn't enjoy being the villain...

vCash
    **** Lebron......

vCash
    I have. I use to hate lebron but mainly it was his fans that would make you hate him. But I've notice he matured on the court and I actually like him.

vCash
    He's always been a cool guy, sure the decision was douchey just because of the fact that he was important enough and above the rest of the league so he could do something like that, but it all ended up going to charity.

vCash
    lol when i saw the shot, i was like OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and jumped up. natural reaction by bron.

i guess people dont like arod because he shows no "emotion" for the game. moments like these is what is needed by all athletes. make them seem more human and less machine.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Always liked him, never been a hater. Great player and seems like a cool dude. Contrary to the psd stereotype a lot of Laker fans actually like Lebron. We only get riled up with some Lebron fans that can't just let him be great without throwing Kobe under the bus......

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    I never disliked his personality. Sure, he may be a bit arrogant, but with that talent who wouldnt be? I disliked him because of the decision he made, and how the whole situation went down. He seems like a good guy and a good guy to get a beer with.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    people can change, and maybe he has. But it was still a seriously dick move to do what he did to cleveland.

vCash
    This guy became the most hated athlete on the planet for the stupidest reason anyone can possibly think of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monzternipz12 View Post
    I just watched a video of Lebron tackling a guy in celebration after heaving up a $75k shot. Then I see him in karaoke with Wade. This dude is laid back as hell but still kills on the court. I might get in trouble for this but has anyone started to like Lebron James?? Did you go from purely hating Lebron to somewhat tolerating him?? Yes, his ESPN special announcing his Miami signing was quite douchey but other than that, what's really there to hate?? The man can dominate every position, treats his fans pretty well, and does some charity work. What more can you ask for from a superstar? You mad bc he didn't sign with your team bc I'm sure you would've loved him if he did? (some Bulls/Knicks fans)
    This is what I've said ever since he signed with Miami. I've always liked him. He's a phenomenal player, and he did nothing wrong.

vCash
    ill be honest, i hated him for a while after the decison thing... But Short after that season was done, he is impossible to hate, if you watch basketball, you have to love LBJ, HE IS BASKETBALL lol .... But truth is you wont get many people to admit they like him, or even admit they hated him, here at the amazing PSD where everyone is right lol
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast