Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Well I didn't say it but this was one of the "schedule losses". I was hoping there's be a bounce off the poor showing last night but it isn't gonna happen. Bummer.
    The only way to win in this league is to be able to have a balanced attack of fast break and half court....AND be effective in transition defense.

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    I didn't catch the game, what happened out there? I knew the Rockets would be a handful since they play so fast, how did they play tonight?

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    The only way to win in this league is to be able to have a balanced attack of fast break and half court....AND be effective in transition defense.
    Those west coast teams have been destroying us. If we were playing there the 6th seed would be this team's ceiling. In order to compete with them we need more offense indeed. Currently this team is not cutting it, it's because of the roster. Houston had potent offensive players in every position, the Nets have 3 decent scorers and that's it. As long as players like Brooks and Teletovic are not featuring (or any other offensive players we get through acquisitions), this team will only remain respectable in the East coast and that's it. God I miss Morrow.

Transition defense= This is an old team, that doesn't shoot well. That's why Memphis and Houston, full of high energy players, are able to destory us in the fast break. It looks like coaches have us figured out, whenever we score the opposing team doesn't waste a single second in bringing the ball up court and into an easy shooting position.

Also, I don't understand why (also the Rockets announcers) D-Will did not try to keep scoring in the 2nd after going for 20 in the 1st. Anyways, Billy King has some work to do if he wants to create an elite team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    Those west coast teams have been destroying us. If we were playing there the 6th seed would be this team's ceiling. In order to compete with them we need more offense indeed. Currently this team is not cutting it, it's because of the roster. Houston had potent offensive players in every position, the Nets have 3 decent scorers and that's it. As long as players like Brooks and Teletovic are not featuring (or any other offensive players we get through acquisitions), this team will only remain respectable in the East coast and that's it. God I miss Morrow.

Transition defense= This is an old team, that doesn't shoot well. That's why Memphis and Houston, full of high energy players, are able to destory us in the fast break. It looks like coaches have us figured out, whenever we score the opposing team doesn't waste a single second in bringing the ball up court and into an easy shooting position.

Also, I don't understand why (also the Rockets announcers) D-Will did not try to keep scoring in the 2nd after going for 20 in the 1st. Anyways, Billy King has some work to do if he wants to create an elite team.
    Cmon this loss was definitely not on dwill he was the only reason we were even in the game after the first quarter. I understand why ppl still say with Brook we wont get anywhere he has improved a lot, but he is still soft. Joe Johnson just seems like he enjoys being a role player theres too many times hes standing around doing nothing thats not what hes getting paid to do. We need more fire power Andray Blatche is playing well right now, but I still dont like his game of all this dribbling and shooting fall away shots. We need consistent scorers and we just dont have that. King needs to go out and get this team a shooter

vCash
    The pick and roll defense was awful and teams are just packing the paint. If we dont put shooters around Lopez we are going to keep getting killed by West Coast teams.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123