Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Brooklyn (26-17) @ Houston (23-22)

PG D. Williams 16.8 J. Lin 12.0
    SG J. Johnson 17.3 J. Harden 25.9
    SF G. Wallace 9.1 C. Parsons 14.1
    PF R. Evans 3.4 P. Patterson 11.0
    C B. Lopez 18.6 O. Asik 10.0

On paper this is a much better match-up than the Grizzlies. I don't know what the situation with Deron is, if he is playing (against Jeremy Lin), I'd say the Nets have a decent chance to win this one. Even without him CJ or Tyshawn will show up not wanting to be outplayed by Lin. Watch out for players like Parsons, these are the kinds of guys who light up against the Nets. Johnson playing defense against Harden should make some difference. Hopefully me making this thread will go better than yesterday's game.

PS This game will be an especially interesting matchup for Chill Will because of Lopez going against Omer Asik.

vCash
    Our bigs need to dominate their front line. Asik is the only respectable guy they got down low. If Deron plays like crap against Lin then I just give up on him. I expect JJ and Harden to have a nice battle.

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a half *** effort like last night. This team can really be two-faced sometimes :/

If we lost by 6 or 8, I would've given us an applause and moved on

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a half *** effort like last night. This team can really be two-faced sometimes :/

If we lost by 6 or 8, I would've given us an applause and moved on
    Unlike against Memphis I feel we are the superior team talent wise. Against Memphis you could argue they are better at every position except SG. No excuses tonight. PJ has to wake this team the hell up after a loss like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Unlike against Memphis I feel we are the superior team talent wise. Against Memphis you could argue they are better at every position except SG. No excuses tonight. PJ has to wake this team the hell up after a loss like that.
    Agreed man, but yet again......we are the two-faced Nets right now.

"The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Wel my concern will be the speed and who controls the speed. I have finally come to agree that teams that play fast are more of a problem for the Nets. I do believe the Nets can win those kinda games but I'd like to see that become a consistant thing instead of every once in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Wel my concern will be the speed and who controls the speed. I have finally come to agree that teams that play fast are more of a problem for the Nets. I do believe the Nets can win those kinda games but I'd like to see that become a consistant thing instead of every once in a while.
    It's gonna look like that game against the Hawks in Atlanta. Speedy guards who will beat us off the dribble :/

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    ^^Or it could work out like the Hawks game in brooklyn.

vCash
    Gerald Wallace is a black hole offensively

vCash
    The point godddd

vCash
    OMG....Deron with 20 in the quarter!!!

vCash
    Games like this are why Brook is not an all star he beats up on lesser Centers, but bigger Centers always dominate him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    ^^Or it could work out like the Hawks game in brooklyn.
    is it??

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Games like this are why Brook is not an all star he beats up on lesser Centers, but bigger Centers always dominate him
    And this is why we need Dwight Howard

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    May I point out that Brook Lopez, when he catches the ball in the post, put its need his ankles......the dude is SEVEN FEET. HOLD THE BALL ABOVE YOUR CHEST

-Mikhail Prokhorov

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast