Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 42: Warriors at Bucks 7:30PM CST SAT.

VS

Saturday, January 26, 2013

8:30 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Ted Davis said Bogut will be at the game in a suit! Been over a year and still not playing.

vCash
    Man I really hope we trade Dalembert for some offense at the deadline. He has been such a flop for us.

Just watched him let Richard Jefferson drive right down and lay it in. Good defensive player my ***.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Jennings played well in the second half having most if not all his points in the 2nd half. He also held Curry to 6 after the half as well.

vCash
    how come we beat good teams but lose to the pistons and clevland? WTF if we won the games we should we'd be fighting for home court advantage
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    ^ this is why we are not a great team yet. We need to show up like this on a nightly basis. Not only for bog games.

Also I think some of us just need to realize that we are what we are right now. We are going to lose some of those games because right now to be honest we aren't that great of a team. We are a decent team who has potential to be a lot better.

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6214056

Ted Davis suggest we go after Marreese Speights. Ted mentions Jennings will get a crazy offer and we will match. Then thinks LeBron will be with the Lakers once Kobe is retired. Sparky said it probably doesn't take much to trade for Speights. Maybe Dalembert and a second rounder for Speights.

They said Cavs probably just want expiring's. Then callers suggest Jennings for Rondo. Both Sparky and Woelfel like that deal even though Rondo rubs people the wrong way and probably bad in the locker room but a excellent player. Woelfel said Rondo probably is the only guy he would trade Jennings for. Sparky still wants Gasol for a post player scorer.

One suggests Ellis and Dalembert for Gasol. Then a caller suggests Al Jefferson again. Sparky wants him to. Woelfel then says Sparky I thought you want the Bucks to get young? Sparky is like Jefferson is a expiring. Then a caller suggests Pierce? Both Woelfel and Sparky didn't want him.

vCash
    This game was classic Jennings. Have an 18 point quarter, then miss every shot you take in the 4th quarter to finish 6/15.

I'm hoping the Bucks can find two reliable scorers and Jennings moves down to the number 3 option. That way he can shoot when he's hot, and facilitate when he's not. I think he'd be happy to do it too.

vCash
    Woelfel doesn't think Ellis is traded at all. Also Ted Davis think Ellis opts in cause he's having off season. Wont get more then $11M on the market.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Woelfel doesn't think Ellis is traded at all. Also Ted Davis think Ellis opts in cause he's having off season. Wont get more then $11M on the market.
    I still think he opts out. I think he'll probably be willing to take a little less to go elsewhere. Plus, it's hard to pass up the guaranteed years in free agency. If I had to choose between 1 year 11 million and 5 years 45 million, I'm taking the long term guarantee. In the NBA you get every dime of a contract you sign, so the more years the better. If he opts in then has a really bad injury, he could lose his retirement plan.