Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Is it possible for Coach Pop to not send Timmy and Tony to the all star game?

I was just wondering if Pop will sit them out because he is known for resting his players and surely stern wouldn't fine him again. Timmy also said he likes to spend time with his family and he has played in so many, that it's meaningless. I'm sure he'll get into again too.

vCash
    If Pop is the coach then he will play them for a bit and sit them. If not, he will call Del Negro and ask him the same favor. I am not to worried about the game. I can't honestly remember anyone ever getting injured during the game. It is also in Houston this year, so not too bad of a travel. I don't think that it will be a big deal. If anything Pop can slip 350k under the table to Stern and that should cover it.

vCash
    The only way a player can sit out the all star game is if he's injured. Duncan could sit out, maybe, and it would be believable with his sore knee. Doubt either does, but they also won't play many minutes. Regardless of who coaches, imo. I think coaches around the league respect the players wishes if they would rather not play big minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by benjirh View Post
    If Pop is the coach then he will play them for a bit and sit them. If not, he will call Del Negro and ask him the same favor. I am not to worried about the game. I can't honestly remember anyone ever getting injured during the game. It is also in Houston this year, so not too bad of a travel. I don't think that it will be a big deal. If anything Pop can slip 350k under the table to Stern and that should cover it.
    Kobe broke his nose last year, didn't he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Exactly. No one is looking to run the older players or the players who want a little rest into the ground. I completely forgot about kobe. That was a doozy, I didn't watch the game so I think I just didn't link the two.