Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Also Marathe is a cap genius. I'm pretty sure he would be able to figure something out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    ESPNís Adam Schefter tossed out a hypothetical trade that involved the Jets sending CB Darrelle Revis to San Francisco in return for Smith and second-round pick.
    Win Win

vCash
    Personally, I would prefer Smith not end up on the Jets. I can't root for a NY team, but I want to be able to root for Alex.

vCash
    Apparently Culliver is not a fan of the gay community:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--re...190346715.html

Does this put the FO in a tough spot? Could be traded with Smith if they deem that enough to get a push out the door

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan45 View Post

Does this put the FO in a tough spot? Could be traded with Smith if they deem that enough to get a push out the door
    Good question. I guess there's more than one way to look at it. There's the freedom of speech thing...but at the same time, being allowed to be an ***hole doesn't mean you should.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan45 View Post

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but he should've kept his mouth shut. And I can't defend him in any way possible. it's fine for him to think that, but only an immature arrogant prick would go out and say that publicly, ESPECIALLY during super bowl week where all eyes are on the 49ers. Does he not use his brain? He plays in SF where there are many gays. And it's rather unfortunate that he would actually segregate players if there were homosexual players on the team.

vCash
    Why does he have to accept homosexual behavior?

vCash
    Because people don't just choose to be gay... Saying that he should "accept homosexual behavior" is implying that people choose not to be heterosexual which is an incredibly ignorant statement.

I can't believe I'm defending it the way I am because I'm not one of those hippies that fights for gay rights, because in all honesty, I don't give a damn about it, but come on.........

vCash
    I agree people don't choose to be gay and I don't agree with his comments, but at the same time I accept that having gay men in his locker room could make him uncomfortable. He was stupid to make the comment publicly like that but he simply said what 80% of that locker room likely believes deep down. I am 100% against trading Culliver to get Revis, he's an up and coming CB, I'd rather let Rogers go in the offseason if we did trade for Revis.

Guys, Revis is going to be a one year rental, I'd don't mind trading Alex and a 4th rounder or lower for him but there is no way you can justify trading a high draft pick for a one year rental of a player coming off an acl tear, even if it is revis. The 49ers absolutely cannot afford to keep him more than just next year and also keep their core together, he'd be a guy they sign like deion to try to win a superbowl.

vCash
    Revis....in red and gold...

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Because people don't just choose to be gay... Saying that he should "accept homosexual behavior" is implying that people choose not to be heterosexual which is an incredibly ignorant statement.

I can't believe I'm defending it the way I am because I'm not one of those hippies that fights for gay rights, because in all honesty, I don't give a damn about it, but come on.........
    Get a job hippie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post

That's your opinion, but I am living proof that you are wrong. You see, my mom is currently gay, but she clearly wasn't born that way or my brother and I wouldn't exist. So, in reality, you are the one being ignorant as I have first hand knowledge of homosexuality. Homosexuality is a behavior, not an ethnicity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    That's your opinion, but I am living proof that you are wrong. You see, my mom is currently gay, but she clearly wasn't born that way or my brother and I wouldn't exist. So, in reality, you are the one being ignorant as I have first hand knowledge of homosexuality. Homosexuality is a behavior, not an ethnicity.
    There have been cases of identical twins having one straight and one gay sibling so people not being born gay but a genetic switch being activated is plausible. But saying people CHOOSE to be gay is, in my humble opinion, not true. Why would anyone choose the social stigma attached to being gay and how could anyone fake feelings towards the same sex, and why would they want to in the first place? I obviously can't say for sure either way being a heterosexual man but based on what I've read, and on the gay people I've met, that's my deduction.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Also, people live a straight life style due to their fear of coming out. May take years to work up the courage to come out.

vCash
    We have a thread for that topic soooo....

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast