Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 369
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,148
    vCash
    1500
    Also Marathe is a cap genius. I'm pretty sure he would be able to figure something out.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,243
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    ESPNís Adam Schefter tossed out a hypothetical trade that involved the Jets sending CB Darrelle Revis to San Francisco in return for Smith and second-round pick.
    Win Win

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In Bigcheeze's pants
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    1500
    Personally, I would prefer Smith not end up on the Jets. I can't root for a NY team, but I want to be able to root for Alex.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    97
    vCash
    1500
    Apparently Culliver is not a fan of the gay community:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--re...190346715.html

    Does this put the FO in a tough spot? Could be traded with Smith if they deem that enough to get a push out the door

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,194
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan45 View Post
    Apparently Culliver is not a fan of the gay community:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--re...190346715.html

    Does this put the FO in a tough spot? Could be traded with Smith if they deem that enough to get a push out the door
    Good question. I guess there's more than one way to look at it. There's the freedom of speech thing...but at the same time, being allowed to be an ***hole doesn't mean you should.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan45 View Post
    Apparently Culliver is not a fan of the gay community:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--re...190346715.html

    Does this put the FO in a tough spot? Could be traded with Smith if they deem that enough to get a push out the door
    everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but he should've kept his mouth shut. And I can't defend him in any way possible. it's fine for him to think that, but only an immature arrogant prick would go out and say that publicly, ESPECIALLY during super bowl week where all eyes are on the 49ers. Does he not use his brain? He plays in SF where there are many gays. And it's rather unfortunate that he would actually segregate players if there were homosexual players on the team.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,663
    vCash
    1500
    Why does he have to accept homosexual behavior?

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    17,653
    vCash
    1500
    Because people don't just choose to be gay... Saying that he should "accept homosexual behavior" is implying that people choose not to be heterosexual which is an incredibly ignorant statement.

    I can't believe I'm defending it the way I am because I'm not one of those hippies that fights for gay rights, because in all honesty, I don't give a damn about it, but come on.........

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    123
    vCash
    1500
    I agree people don't choose to be gay and I don't agree with his comments, but at the same time I accept that having gay men in his locker room could make him uncomfortable. He was stupid to make the comment publicly like that but he simply said what 80% of that locker room likely believes deep down. I am 100% against trading Culliver to get Revis, he's an up and coming CB, I'd rather let Rogers go in the offseason if we did trade for Revis.

    Guys, Revis is going to be a one year rental, I'd don't mind trading Alex and a 4th rounder or lower for him but there is no way you can justify trading a high draft pick for a one year rental of a player coming off an acl tear, even if it is revis. The 49ers absolutely cannot afford to keep him more than just next year and also keep their core together, he'd be a guy they sign like deion to try to win a superbowl.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Donating blood: Red and Gold+
    Posts
    30,195
    vCash
    8965
    Revis....in red and gold...


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,549
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Because people don't just choose to be gay... Saying that he should "accept homosexual behavior" is implying that people choose not to be heterosexual which is an incredibly ignorant statement.

    I can't believe I'm defending it the way I am because I'm not one of those hippies that fights for gay rights, because in all honesty, I don't give a damn about it, but come on.........
    Get a job hippie!

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9,663
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Because people don't just choose to be gay... Saying that he should "accept homosexual behavior" is implying that people choose not to be heterosexual which is an incredibly ignorant statement.

    I can't believe I'm defending it the way I am because I'm not one of those hippies that fights for gay rights, because in all honesty, I don't give a damn about it, but come on.........
    That's your opinion, but I am living proof that you are wrong. You see, my mom is currently gay, but she clearly wasn't born that way or my brother and I wouldn't exist. So, in reality, you are the one being ignorant as I have first hand knowledge of homosexuality. Homosexuality is a behavior, not an ethnicity.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    123
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    That's your opinion, but I am living proof that you are wrong. You see, my mom is currently gay, but she clearly wasn't born that way or my brother and I wouldn't exist. So, in reality, you are the one being ignorant as I have first hand knowledge of homosexuality. Homosexuality is a behavior, not an ethnicity.
    There have been cases of identical twins having one straight and one gay sibling so people not being born gay but a genetic switch being activated is plausible. But saying people CHOOSE to be gay is, in my humble opinion, not true. Why would anyone choose the social stigma attached to being gay and how could anyone fake feelings towards the same sex, and why would they want to in the first place? I obviously can't say for sure either way being a heterosexual man but based on what I've read, and on the gay people I've met, that's my deduction.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,549
    vCash
    1500
    Also, people live a straight life style due to their fear of coming out. May take years to work up the courage to come out.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The beez neez
    Posts
    16,148
    vCash
    1500
    We have a thread for that topic soooo....

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •