Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    This may belong in its own thread but another bill creeping its way through Arizona is one to require hospitals to check immigration status. It's sad and pathetic. I support officers checking it (as long as even the whitest [myself for instance] would be checked) but this goes too far.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I would love for the Big business, federal reserve, and politicans to swear a oath not to f@@k me without atleast taking me out for dinner. Over the last thirty to forty years, and decades before, the americans citizens have show their loyalty more so then the above mentioned groups. If anything we should be getting pledges of a dinner, or if you are from chicago, the cubs win the world series, before our elected officals, bankers decide to F##K us again in the future.

After all the crap we have put up with from these jokers, it is us who need to swear a oath? The nerve of these jackals. What is next? A rape victim must marry her rapist? I would not swear (nor my kids) anything to these government officals, because it is good chance they will force me to break my word in the future. Maybe this is what it is all about, that we swear a oath of support no matter what is inflicted on us by the power that be, that we will stay bend over and say "Thank you sir, can I have some more?" And, once you swear the oath, what will happen if you break this oath? What would be consider a breach of oath? Protesting, unfriendly critizism of the government on facebook? Lost of citizenship for oath breaking? Who will judge us, Michelle Bachman? Newt Gingrich or Dick Chenney? Haliburton?

It is always the joes at the bottom who shows the most patriotism, thru service in the military, or just being a good citizens then those who live at the top of the food chain. This is a insult to the average americans, who has done more, scarifice the most over this country existence then the ones making us take this oath. We have proven ourselves, these politicans best get a grip on who is the problem here.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-27-2013 at 06:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    being required to say "i like to lick monkey nuts" is a little different than pledging your allegiance to a country that has provided you with the condition, education, safety, security, and the freedom to pursuit whatever your heart desire. i'm all for religious tolerance but as all freedoms, the line gotta be drawn somewhere. if your religion forbids you from pledging your allegiance to your country, maybe you should stop being a hypocrite and stop taking advantage of all the things this country provides you. i suggest you take your religion to a place currently experiencing anarchy (Sudan maybe) where you can keep your conscious clean.
    One of the advantages this country provides me is the ability to choose NOT to swear stupid oaths referencing a god I don't believe in.

Needless to say your argument is terrible.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    1st amendment.

/Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    1st amendment.

/Thread
    You hush yourself...this is 'Murica!
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123