Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowry leaving ?

vCash
    I call bs, raps have been a lot better lately and lowrys body language and interviews have not been at all negative. If I'm colangelo I trade bargs for a second round pick or amnesty him to clear that 10 mil off the books.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapsjaysfan88 View Post
    I call bs, raps have been a lot better lately and lowrys body language and interviews have not been at all negative. If I'm colangelo I trade bargs for a second round pick or amnesty him to clear that 10 mil off the books.
    If that's the case keep him. Yes I want him gone too but Bargs has more value than a 2nd round pick.

vCash
    I see no point in this trade at all for the Raps. Jose's contract is done by seasons end and Lowry seem's pretty happy right now so if anyone is traded it's Jose.
    Bargnani is so underrated now it's hilarious he might not be great or even that good but he's the same guy we had last season and can easily be utilized to benefit the raps a lot more than trading him for garbage. I'm all for trading the guy in the offseason or come deadline if some idiot GM wants to overpay but anytime trading a guy at his all time low and injured is stupid.
    I never trust any american source when it come's to the Raptors anyway.

vCash
    Jameer for Lowry swap?

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    At this point, a package surrounding Bargs/Lowry is the best possible deal we can get. There should be no hesitation. The Lakers should also try really hard to also grab Amir Johnson in the deal to help improve our defense up front.

Bargs is a great fit with Nash and Howard. He's only there to score and hit open shots, in which there will be many opportunities for him. Lowry will help solve our bench issues and provide the scoring we oh so desperately need.
    He's also another chip to help keep Howard stay.

I do not see how this trade, in any way, could possibly worsen this team.
    there is no way Amir goes in that trade. That's far too much value for Gasol, and the Raptors' [limited] team success comes from their on court chemistry, a big part of that is between jose and amir, and davis and amir.

mamba24 Guest
    Trading a soft pf for a softer stretch pf who is injured AND is shooting like crap this year makes no sense. They won't trade Pau just to trade him.

vCash
    This is the problem with B.C, chose one of the point guards and stick to it, Sign lowry to a extension and move Jose, with andrea

Or move Lowry now if the right deal is there , Or do nothing and put the best package together this summer, when you know

Where that 1st rounder is going( o.k.c or raptors ) teams would jump a little higher and offer a bit more for a top five pick( weak draft or not) plus andrea and whatever variation of pieces he deems expendable, but the choice is one or the other,

Because i don' t see jose coming of the bench, unless its on some one like a re-tooled boston and he was behind rondo or on the spurs to rest parker but only a team that has a legit shot at a title

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    What is raptors doing with davis, amir, barg, jonas, grey, acy, PAU?
    My signature pic should give you the answer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrker View Post
    This is the problem with B.C, chose one of the point guards and stick to it, Sign lowry to a extension and move Jose, with andrea

Or move Lowry now if the right deal is there , Or do nothing and put the best package together this summer, when you know

Where that 1st rounder is going( o.k.c or raptors ) teams would jump a little higher and offer a bit more for a top five pick( weak draft or not) plus andrea and whatever variation of pieces he deems expendable, but the choice is one or the other,

Because i don' t see jose coming of the bench, unless its on some one like a re-tooled boston and he was behind rondo or on the spurs to rest parker but only a team that has a legit shot at a title
    What's the problem with BC? You make it sound like the deadline went by already and he never picked one. Even though the two PG thing is probably are teams greatest strength our fan base seems to have a problem with it, I don't really get it.

vCash
    Cant blame him. toronto's a dump

vCash
    Just another BS rumour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cleptopot View Post
    Cant blame him. toronto's a dump
    Cleaner than NY

vCash
    good one troll

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    lmao @ laker fans who think they can just rip off teams everytime things arent going there way..

theres no way the raptors pick up gasol and shore up all the bench issues that lakers currently have

everyone talks about how bargs value is at an all-time low but you can say the same for gasol no? Having a 19million dollar expiring isn't the greatest thing for Toronto to have since we cant sway any decent free agents over without overpaying anyways so i ask... why make this trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    What's the problem with BC? You make it sound like the deadline went by already and he never picked one. Even though the two PG thing is probably are teams greatest strength our fan base seems to have a problem with it, I don't really get it.
    Since B.C sighed jose to his new deal, Every year since we have had a P.G controversy, lets see, T.j Ford, Jarret jack, Bayless and

now lowry, its not the fault of the players, when they are told to come win the job( jack was for bosh, i know) B.C should have

said jose is our starter and used assests to get late first rounders and take some shots at find the next rondo @ 22 or 23, on top
    of our own pick,
    unless some allstar becomes available and it is only going to take lowry or Jose, Andrea and lets say Ross or
    davis, then he has to chose and sooner the better,

He can't undo 3 years of mismanagement at the P.G spot but he can make a choice that gives clarity to a position that's demands it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast