Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lowry leaving ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Your not going to win a championship right now period.I was just commenting on a reasonable trade you might be able to make.
    Both options won't win you a championship. But Pau has more value, look at Raptors they've been trying to trade Barg for months and got no decent trade rumours.

vCash
    Pau has been playing really well lately. Don't want Bargs

vCash
    At this point, a package surrounding Bargs/Lowry is the best possible deal we can get. There should be no hesitation. The Lakers should also try really hard to also grab Amir Johnson in the deal to help improve our defense up front.

Bargs is a great fit with Nash and Howard. He's only there to score and hit open shots, in which there will be many opportunities for him. Lowry will help solve our bench issues and provide the scoring we oh so desperately need.
    He's also another chip to help keep Howard stay.

I do not see how this trade, in any way, could possibly worsen this team.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    i don't see it happening....they gave up too much for lowry...i think bargs is going to be part of a package

vCash
    Honestly though, what is Bargs' value right now?

He's often injured, inefficient offensively, averages under 5 rpg in his career, doesn't play defense, and his contract sucks.

vCash
    If Toronto can't trade him by the deadline, they might as well use their amnesty on him.

vCash
    How exactly would Gasol fit in Toronto... Not to mention Kyle Lowry is a huge part of their team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    How exactly would Gasol fit in Toronto... Not to mention Kyle Lowry is a huge part of their team.
    Gasol, Val, Ed Davis make for a terrific core up front. Val gets to learn under Pau, and Pau gets to play with Calderon. Trade Amir who has value for another pg. Re-up Calderon who would probably sign on the cheap to play with Pau.

Here's the issue I have with Lowry. He doesn't even start for them and his contract is up after next year. He's an UFA. Dude is moody and has left for not being able to start in the past. At least this is what Grizz fans have told me.

vCash
    Makes sense for the Raps imo, I mean they have to deal Bargs, and the only way to do that is getting rid of Calderon or Lowry in the process.

Doesn't make sense at all for the Lakers. They're basically trading Pau for Lowry. Bargs is a burden

vCash
    I would just rather not trade Pau for that deal. Gasol's contract is going to be extremely valuable. Next year he's a 19 mill expiring, and the dude can still play when not running around in D'antoni's crap system

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I would just rather not trade Pau for that deal. Gasol's contract is going to be extremely valuable. Next year he's a 19 mill expiring, and the dude can still play when not running around in D'antoni's crap system
    is that you mufridaz? (consecutive post)

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    We need to blow up our roster, trade every person in the orginization, even the Air Canada Center for Kevin Durrant... We'll let him play 1vs5 on a blacktop court in the ghettos of Toronto if we have to, just get us Kevin Durrant!
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Gasol has a big contract left, so its not the best decision to acquire him in Toronto's POV.

vCash
    A three team trade would be nice Gasol and Jamison to Wolves; Lowry, Bargnani and Pekovic to Lakers; Williams,Barea and 1st rd pick from Min; future 2nd rd pick from LA to Raptors..

vCash
    people always think that every team wants pau gasol...I don't get it!

steal of the draft cleanthony early

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast