Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    We shouldn't trade him for a big man unless another big man (one from Amir, Davis and Jonas) goes along in that deal.

If we trade for a big man, we'd just have another logjam up front when all 4 are healthy.
    al is an expiring so its that not bad we also get rid of kleizas/bargnanis contract.

vCash
    I'm calling ******** on this.

Unless its completely behind the curtain but with that said, even some of the most proffesional NBA players show at least some residual effects on the court if there's discontent in the lockeroom and I haven't seen anything like that from Lowry.

I'm not the guys biggest fan or anything but everytime he's on the court and the Raps are in striking distance you can tell the guy sweats blood. He's a bulldog with an extremely high level of competitiveness in him and there's nothing on court he's doing to prove otherwise IMO.

vCash
    We should trade Bargs and Lowry to Bobcats for their next two years unprotected first round picks lol I can dream, can't I?

vCash

vCash
    if they are aiming for gasol I can see why they want to keep Calderon.

vCash
    Calderon/lucas
    Ross/Anderson
    Derozan/fields
    Davis/Amir
    Gasol/Jonas

That's actually not bad.. Just need a third string pg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Calderon/lucas
    Ross/Anderson
    Derozan/fields
    Davis/Amir
    Gasol/Jonas

That's actually not bad.. Just need a third string pg
    Their are a bunch of PG's that are FA's this summer that we could sign to back up Jose.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-free-agents/
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ssr2020 View Post
    mil is in the playoffs. why would they even CONSIDER giving away ellis and jennings for that return?

2015 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    We should trade Bargs and Lowry to Bobcats for their next two years unprotected first round picks lol I can dream, can't I?
    Bargnani 10mil 3y to Charlotte for (Thomas 8mil 3y + Detroit pick)

Lowry 5.7mil 2y to Chicago for (Hinrich 3.9mil 2ys + Nate Robinson 800,000 + Charlotte's pick)

vCash
    this team is so frustarting i don't want to see another guy we invested a lot in get traded after only one year. I have been a BC supporter for a long time but this guy has done nothing to make this team any better over the last couple years. There is no progress here. He added on another horriable contract this year that is going to kill us down the road.

Just give the fans some hope that this team could one day be good. I wish we never got rid of Grunwald.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post

Lowry 5.7mil 2y to Chicago for (Hinrich 3.9mil 2ys + Nate Robinson 800,000 + Charlotte's pick)
    The value on that Chicago trade isn't bad but I think they really like Hinrich in the role he has and there is no reason to trade that, a 6th man and a pick for a short term replacement until Rose gets back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerguy2412 View Post
    this team is so frustarting i don't want to see another guy we invested a lot in get traded after only one year. I have been a BC supporter for a long time but this guy has done nothing to make this team any better over the last couple years. There is no progress here. He added on another horriable contract this year that is going to kill us down the road.

Just give the fans some hope that this team could one day be good. I wish we never got rid of Grunwald.
    I agree some what but he added two top ten picks who both look great to me as future pieces and I think Landry Fields is become a lot more productive then people are give him credit for. His shot might be horrible but it seem's like he knows this and sticks to what he's good at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    The value on that Chicago trade isn't bad but I think they really like Hinrich in the role he has and there is no reason to trade that, a 6th man and a pick for a short term replacement until Rose gets back.
    Thing is I'm not watching Lowry as a simple temporary replacement, I'm watching him as insurance, Rose hasn't played in over a year from an ACL injury, none knows how well he will bounce back. Lowry could be critical in a playoff run for them IMO.

Of note, If Chicago likes/wants to retain Hinrich, they have a 5mil trade exception from trading Korver. I was under the impression they might want to shed salary for tax purposes.
    Last edited by B2B; 01-27-2013 at 11:38 AM.

vCash

Are they both this years picks? Because I was thinking, if we could get two additional 2014 lottery picks +our own pick that would really increase our chances of getting Wiggins
    Last edited by kenzo400; 01-27-2013 at 11:39 AM.

vCash
    Thing is I'm not watching Lowry as a simple temporary replacement, I'm watching him as insurance, Rose hasn't played in over a year from an ACL injury, none knows how well he will bounce back. Lowry could be critical in a playoff run for them IMO.
    They got Hinrich back because they realized what he provided to the team after they traded him. How Hinrich runs the point is a big reason why the Bulls are as good as they are without Rose. Hinrich is their insurance.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast