Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
    My guess is either both move or just Calderon, but can't see just Lowry going, unless someone antes up for him
    https://twitter.com/WolstatSun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    I was drawn here from the quip about Lowry and Hawks. Reading between the lines it just a suggestion I guess because Lou Williams went down.

Lowry and Davis is never going to net Teague and Horford, no offense. If the issues off the court are true, then it's a foregone conclusion he won't resign and you must trade KL sooner rather than later. Atlanta could offer up Teague and a 1st for Lowry otherwise we may not be the best trading partners.
    Give me ****ing Horford. He's so awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Give me ****ing Horford. He's so awesome.
    Doubt they'll let him go. If LA continues to struggle, a front court of Smith, Horford and Howard would be quite devastating.

vCash
    This is disappointing. Some of us were worried a out this exact thing. Sure he's talented. But if Alvin can't get through to him I think you move on. Too bad Jose is expiring and we are back to square one now.

As for Gasol, I think he fits. Even better if we keep Jose. I think back to my trade I mentioned last week of getting Earl Clark and Gasol... As long as we include kliezas worthless contract.

But by adding Lowry, I expect a bit more back from the lakers.

vCash
    Not sure why everyone continues to believe these articles. Its just another BS story from another BS writer.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Not sure why everyone continues to believe these articles. Its just another BS story from another BS writer.
    I know man. And then people start getting mad at BC and calling out the origination all over some random guys opinion. There's only a handful of reporters who have any credibility to me when it comes to the Raptors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    Doubt they'll let him go. If LA continues to struggle, a front court of Smith, Horford and Howard would be quite devastating.
    That front court won't work. Smith isn't a SF.

If anything, they trade Horford for a PG or SG. Or they trade him for cap space and try for CP3 and Dwight.

vCash
    If we are giving up Lowry, Bargs HAS to be in any deal imo.

vCash
    imagine if we traded lowry, bargnani + davis for pau gasol? there will be riots in TO and for some reason i can see this happening

vCash
    honestly though

Raptors are in a mess. We just can't catch a break.

Do I want to trade Lowry? Only if it means packaging Lowry with Bargnani and Kleiza. Calderon is an expiring so let him expire or trade him for low salaries/picks.

vCash
    id trade kl lk and drea for gasol and meeks.

Klo not fitting in doesnt have much to do with on court playing time, its his attitude. besides being a hater hes an extremely undersized 2 gaurd who plays out of position at the point and he cant make lay ups. ppl say hes young but hes like the same age as dre and has been in the league for just as long if everyone wantss to say dre's peaked and will never be what we had hoped then same ish can be said for lowry.

Gasol can still dominate a game inside out, could easily avg 6-8 ast playing along a ed, amir or big valley. Unlike klo gasol would go out of his comfort zones to fit in and contribute to wins. Also playing center in the east he could easily rival brook lopez for leading scorer at his position. This team needs veterans not only to add leadership but to show these kids how to be men. this is a mans league.

Meeks can run some point off the bench and spread the floor just as well as kl and defend just as well maybe even better as hes less inclined to gamble as much and stays within the flow of the team d

pg Jose/Meeks/Lucas
    sg Demar/Terrence
    sf Fields/Anderson/Pietrus
    pr Ed/Amir/Acy
    C Gasol/Jonas/Gray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    I know man. And then people start getting mad at BC and calling out the origination all over some random guys opinion. There's only a handful of reporters who have any credibility to me when it comes to the Raptors.
    Berger is a credible source...

vCash

vCash
    We shouldn't trade him for a big man unless another big man (one from Amir, Davis and Jonas) goes along in that deal.

If we trade for a big man, we'd just have another logjam up front when all 4 are healthy.

vCash
    what a beautiful trade for everyone.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast