Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    Last game against GS Raptors gave up 60+ points in the paint. A stat that has not improved in Bargnani's absence.
    Not surprising since Bargs is easily our best post defender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post

Next season Davis @10mil with quality depth & commitment to Amir/Bargnani/ACY

or

Gay @ 17mil over Fields & extending AA.

^ Key here is reading Davis' potential to take that next step. People don't like to admit it but Ed gets killed to a man on defense & lacks the ability to create his own offense outside of a couple basic moves & an improving jumper. An extension could kill what current value he has if he doesn't continue his progression.

Last game against GS Raptors gave up 60+ points in the paint. A stat that has not improved in Bargnani's absence.
    I agree, like Ed Davis isn't anything special per say, he's gotten his value to rise over the last year or so to the point on when he gets an extension, he isn't worth anymore for the potential. He's a not a go-to type of player or strong individual defender per say. he's a hard working player that in getting better by playing more efficiently (is probably his potential)

i don't want to give him up cuz he's a blue collar worker but he isn't anything special (from what I see IMO)

vCash
    Time to close this thread

vCash
    Edit: Wrong thread...

SWAGUEZ!!!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516