Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

PSD GM Connected League

Hey guys, my name's Patrick and I've taken over the defunct PSD GM Connected league for the Xbox 360. We encountered problems with our last commish who didn't really know how to manage the game, and we haven't had much progress since early December. I'm commish now and I'd love to get back up and running.

We have lots of teams available and are about to wrap up the first year (now in the opening round of playoffs). Anyone who joins is basically joining a fresh league.

My Xbox tag is Victor Sage and I will gladly accept any GMs who want to participate. I love this game, and so do most of our active players. Give us a shot and support the PSD club.

Flyers, Rangers, Blues, Predators, Ducks, Bruins, Avalanche, Senators, Oilers, Red Wings, Lightning, Pens, Panthers, Coyotes, Kings and Isles are taken as of this posting. Some may be replaced over the next few days depending on playoff activity.

Flames, Blue Jackets, Hurricanes, Minnesota, Stars, Canadiens, Sharks, Sabres, Leafs, Canucks, Capitals, Jets, Blackhawks and Devils are all available.

Cheers
    Last edited by MacManus; 02-09-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Updating teams

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    I'm pretty excited about this. Well looks like I'll come back and play actually!

vCash
    I've been looking to join one o theae. If its public ill join up right now

vCash
    Glad this is back and running! I missed the playoffs by one point (Im the Blues) so I probably wont be checking in for a bit, but I'll be sure to be very active when the offseason comes around.

vCash
    Just so everyone knows, I'll sim ahead either once all games are played for this new period of the playoffs or on Wednesday night, whichever comes first.

Let me know of any teams that do not respond (or set to CPU) by Wednesday, as I will give everyone warning to make an effort to play (or set to CPU) by that time. Teams that do not show presence by Wednesday will be removed

PS: I have no idea how I double-posted this thread. I'm an idiot.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Update: Bruins are taken now.

Also: I'm going to be watching the DNF of all members, unlike previous commishes. This is important to make sure people aren't cheating (restarting games) against the computers. If your DNF Vs. the CPU goes above 33% for a prolonged period, there will be repercussions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    Update: Bruins are taken now.

Also: I'm going to be watching the DNF of all members, unlike previous commishes. This is important to make sure people aren't cheating (restarting games) against the computers. If your DNF Vs. the CPU goes above 33% for a prolonged period, there will be repercussions.
    I was hoping this wasn't going to be another league ran by a complete bonehead. Thank god. I literally have no knowledge of this gm connected thing but I'm sure ill learn quick.

vCash
    It's pretty fun. Especially with a competent GM.

vCash
    How many actually active GMs are there? This thing has been a mess, if you re-boot I would be interested.
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    No need to reboot. People will be either active or removed, and we have several active GMs.

It will be easier to get a specific total once we exit playoffs.

vCash
    I was in as the Blue Jackets but was on a sabbatical there for a while lol. Can I rejoin as Colorado?

City of Brotherly Love

vCash
    I was hoping you'd come back, sir.

Yes - and this goes out to anyone who might be willing to join this league - just send a join request to "psdleague" in the GM Connected area of NHL 13 and select the team you'd like. I'll accept you.

Thanks, and welcome back.

vCash
    Blackhawks, Ducks, Devils and Preds just opened up.

vCash
    When will we be able to play games ?

vCash
    Playoff teams can play games immediately. This round will end Saturday, then Monday, then finals by Wednesday unless the teams involved need an extension.

Then we will do free agency, the draft and next season.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast