Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,882
    vCash
    1500
    Ahh what Evs we shall see






  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,570
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    You cuddled up with the boss just to reach the top at least before I had respect for you as a competitor now your just dmacs *****
    Actually no..... Dmac came to me during the PWW break and said I could save this with the right help... I had my prestige title shot and already had my case won in hand. I got my partner throught PWW The Animal soon to be chaos champ Jaydes to come on board and I got the season vet the world champ who just loves a goo fight brownies. And before anyone starts to stir our pot we all know the outcome of everything that can and will happen.... I will eventually cash in my case and Brownies will welcome the fight just like I was any other superstar... Jaydes is an unstoppable animal in every way since he has been back in PWW... No matter what we will own the world title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Chainsaw Manor
    Posts
    23,252
    vCash
    1500
    Says the cliche bad guy with hint of doubt in his eye


    Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Actually no..... Dmac came to me during the PWW break and said I could save this with the right help... I had my prestige title shot and already had my case won in hand. I got my partner throught PWW The Animal soon to be chaos champ Jaydes to come on board and I got the season vet the world champ who just loves a goo fight brownies. And before anyone starts to stir our pot we all know the outcome of everything that can and will happen.... I will eventually cash in my case and Brownies will welcome the fight just like I was any other superstar... Jaydes is an unstoppable animal in every way since he has been back in PWW... No matter what we will own the world title.
    Yawwnnnnn Jaydes who has he beat a few scrubs? Brownies and you fighting over the title while dmac holds the other wolfs at bay sounds awesome






  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,988
    vCash
    1500
    Just be ready to fight on Sunday girls


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,570
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Yawwnnnnn Jaydes who has he beat a few scrubs? Brownies and you fighting over the title while dmac holds the other wolfs at bay sounds awesome
    If you don't like then do something about it... All you do is cry and whine about people getting this or that because of that reason but yet you never do anything... How many matches have you actually won? How many times have you beaten me to earn anything over me? Im pretty sure Jaydes has outscored you since being back in PWW... Maybe you just need to admit your ****ing horrible at this and should just take it in your nothing then a jobber or 2nd rate tag teamer who jump on to whoever would take you? First Riv and myself now your stuck with Ht... In LW you seemed like you had such a chance at being a MAN for once and instead of stepping up and saying I wanna go out on my own what do you do ? You team with somebody...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Chainsaw Manor
    Posts
    23,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Just be ready to fight on Sunday girls
    LA this is where you talk about the First Family Issue, you can save all insults aimed at ichi on how he will screw you again in the match thread but this is another issue entirely so speak on it or leave


    Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans


  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    If you don't like then do something about it... All you do is cry and whine about people getting this or that because of that reason but yet you never do anything... How many matches have you actually won? How many times have you beaten me to earn anything over me? Im pretty sure Jaydes has outscored you since being back in PWW... Maybe you just need to admit your ****ing horrible at this and should just take it in your nothing then a jobber or 2nd rate tag teamer who jump on to whoever would take you? First Riv and myself now your stuck with Ht... In LW you seemed like you had such a chance at being a MAN for once and instead of stepping up and saying I wanna go out on my own what do you do ? You team with somebody...
    Jaydes has beat like one scrub I won my last match. I tied with you in a one on one and lost a MITB which 6 others lost to. I also lost kore in the finals and I'm pretty sure I won a match or two with first fam






  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,988
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    LA this is where you talk about the First Family Issue, you can save all insults aimed at ichi on how he will screw you again in the match thread but this is another issue entirely so speak on it or leave
    I don't have an opinion on FF either way at this point..

    Just don't lose focus is what I'm saying


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I don't have an opinion on FF either way at this point..

    Just don't lose focus is what I'm saying
    **** off scrub your not even a challenge you'll prob be banned by the match anyway






  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,988
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    **** off scrub your not even a challenge you'll prob be banned by the match anyway
    Somebody is havin issues tonight


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Chainsaw Manor
    Posts
    23,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I don't have an opinion on FF either way at this point..

    Just don't lose focus is what I'm saying
    Very true cant lose focus though if you did say something stupid that got you banned again before the match that would be hilarious


    Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,882
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Somebody is havin issues tonight
    Naw it's all good you'll lose on Sunday just enjoy the time in the ring with greatness






  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    20,230
    vCash
    1500
    **** you both

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    31,988
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Very true cant lose focus though if you did say something stupid that got you banned again before the match that would be hilarious
    Lol true dat

    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Naw it's all good you'll lose on Sunday just enjoy the time in the ring with greatness
    Oh I'll enjoy it alright


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •