Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Ahh what Evs we shall see

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    You cuddled up with the boss just to reach the top at least before I had respect for you as a competitor now your just dmacs *****
    Actually no..... Dmac came to me during the PWW break and said I could save this with the right help... I had my prestige title shot and already had my case won in hand. I got my partner throught PWW The Animal soon to be chaos champ Jaydes to come on board and I got the season vet the world champ who just loves a goo fight brownies. And before anyone starts to stir our pot we all know the outcome of everything that can and will happen.... I will eventually cash in my case and Brownies will welcome the fight just like I was any other superstar... Jaydes is an unstoppable animal in every way since he has been back in PWW... No matter what we will own the world title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Says the cliche bad guy with hint of doubt in his eye

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Actually no..... Dmac came to me during the PWW break and said I could save this with the right help... I had my prestige title shot and already had my case won in hand. I got my partner throught PWW The Animal soon to be chaos champ Jaydes to come on board and I got the season vet the world champ who just loves a goo fight brownies. And before anyone starts to stir our pot we all know the outcome of everything that can and will happen.... I will eventually cash in my case and Brownies will welcome the fight just like I was any other superstar... Jaydes is an unstoppable animal in every way since he has been back in PWW... No matter what we will own the world title.
    Yawwnnnnn Jaydes who has he beat a few scrubs? Brownies and you fighting over the title while dmac holds the other wolfs at bay sounds awesome

vCash
    Just be ready to fight on Sunday girls

vCash
    Yawwnnnnn Jaydes who has he beat a few scrubs? Brownies and you fighting over the title while dmac holds the other wolfs at bay sounds awesome
    If you don't like then do something about it... All you do is cry and whine about people getting this or that because of that reason but yet you never do anything... How many matches have you actually won? How many times have you beaten me to earn anything over me? Im pretty sure Jaydes has outscored you since being back in PWW... Maybe you just need to admit your ****ing horrible at this and should just take it in your nothing then a jobber or 2nd rate tag teamer who jump on to whoever would take you? First Riv and myself now your stuck with Ht... In LW you seemed like you had such a chance at being a MAN for once and instead of stepping up and saying I wanna go out on my own what do you do ? You team with somebody...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Just be ready to fight on Sunday girls
    LA this is where you talk about the First Family Issue, you can save all insults aimed at ichi on how he will screw you again in the match thread but this is another issue entirely so speak on it or leave

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    If you don't like then do something about it... All you do is cry and whine about people getting this or that because of that reason but yet you never do anything... How many matches have you actually won? How many times have you beaten me to earn anything over me? Im pretty sure Jaydes has outscored you since being back in PWW... Maybe you just need to admit your ****ing horrible at this and should just take it in your nothing then a jobber or 2nd rate tag teamer who jump on to whoever would take you? First Riv and myself now your stuck with Ht... In LW you seemed like you had such a chance at being a MAN for once and instead of stepping up and saying I wanna go out on my own what do you do ? You team with somebody...
    Jaydes has beat like one scrub I won my last match. I tied with you in a one on one and lost a MITB which 6 others lost to. I also lost kore in the finals and I'm pretty sure I won a match or two with first fam

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    LA this is where you talk about the First Family Issue, you can save all insults aimed at ichi on how he will screw you again in the match thread but this is another issue entirely so speak on it or leave
    I don't have an opinion on FF either way at this point..

Just don't lose focus is what I'm saying

vCash

**** off scrub your not even a challenge you'll prob be banned by the match anyway

vCash
    **** off scrub your not even a challenge you'll prob be banned by the match anyway
    Somebody is havin issues tonight

vCash

Very true cant lose focus though if you did say something stupid that got you banned again before the match that would be hilarious

vCash
    Somebody is havin issues tonight
    Naw it's all good you'll lose on Sunday just enjoy the time in the ring with greatness

vCash
    **** you both

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Very true cant lose focus though if you did say something stupid that got you banned again before the match that would be hilarious
    Lol true dat

Naw it's all good you'll lose on Sunday just enjoy the time in the ring with greatness
    Oh I'll enjoy it alright

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast