Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Power Grab That will destroy the company

You know being a key part of PWW and One-Half of its Tag Team Champions it's a shame to see that Dmac sold his soul to the devil in a attempt to regain his glory.

As the First Family stands right now, it consists of Bellz, Dmac, the World Champion Brownies and Jaydes, and obviously their intents are clear they wanna take over PWW and hold everybody down ( I assume Riv and Moose more than anyone). I for one and I feel my partner agrees that PWW is heading down a troubling road again as it seems everyone will do the per verbial "join the cool crowd" as we have the First Family and The Kiddy Coral walking around and I would love to bet more people will ether be added or Moose and Riv will form a coalition against the Family.

Of course this clearly has shades of the Untouchables, KOD feud again that helped drive this thing down by forcing many who started here with us away and leaving us in a shell of its former self.

Luckily me and Justin saw the true light and stuck together only as a tag team and as the champs we will still take anyone who opposes us and I'm assure that one of the groups will look towards us as another obstacle in their path to fame but realize that me and Justin are the champs for a reason....you dare come at us and we assure you all that we will cut you down to size and face the reality of your actions

Have a nice day

NeimeenaNeimeena She is mine Folks

vCash
    Nvm it won't do any good
    Last edited by jrm2054; 01-25-2013 at 10:33 PM.

vCash
    You know, I had planned on bouncing JRM from the Rumble because of his chirping. But, you have just given me a better idea.

Everyone, let me introduce you to #1 and #2 in the PWW Rumble tomorrow. JRM and HTown! You two will start it off and go one on one against each other. And if you don't physically wrestle each other and make it look believable until #3 comes in, you will be stripped of your tag titles. Good luck gentlemen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    You know, I had planned on bouncing JRM from the Rumble because of his chirping. But, you have just given me a better idea.

Everyone, let me introduce you to #1 and #2 in the PWW Rumble tomorrow. JRM and HTown! You two will start it off and go one on one against each other. And if you don't physically wrestle each other and make it look believable until #3 comes in, you will be stripped of your tag titles. Good luck gentleman.
    Check my new thread

vCash

Everyone, let me introduce you to #1 and #2 in the PWW Rumble tomorrow. JRM and HTown! You two will start it off and go one on one against each other. And if you don't physically wrestle each other and make it look believable until #3 comes in, you will be stripped of your tag titles. Good luck gentlemen.
    Haha oh Dmac you clever little bastard you just love making it seem like you have all the power here

vCash
    I refuse to obey your rules. I will not fight anyone till the 3rd entry. If you even think of striping me of my tag titles I will sue you for defamation of character, unsafe work environment, and many other offenses.

vCash
    Not much of a fighting champion, are you? Pretty disappointing, especially since you claim you are one of the "top superstars".

vCash
    Not much of a fighting champion, are you? Pretty disappointing, especially since you claim you are one of the "top superstars".
    Well now I'd actually like to hear what you think is the use of having us coming out at 1 and 2 and wrestling until 3 comes out when logic states that we will likely just start taking out people one by one after that cuz we all know you got a smart *** answer for that one don't you

vCash
    Dmac thinking FF has any chance of having more titles then us after this PPV
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    Ya I am yet I've been held down and passed over on title shots by the system of let's promote old guys who can't go and play favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by H-town Mastodon View Post
    Well now I'd actually like to hear what you think is the use of having us coming out at 1 and 2 and wrestling until 3 comes out when logic states that we will likely just start taking out people one by one after that cuz we all know you got a smart *** answer for that one don't you
    He will send out the whole family at once

vCash
    Even if that were that case, and by some miracle you are the last two left, you will still have to turn on one another. There can only be one winner. Imagine JRM tossing you out and costing you a title shot? Or maybe you see JRM as a threat and when he isn't looking you will give him the good ole heave ho mid way thru the bout? It can definitely test a friendship.

vCash
    Even if that were that case, and by some miracle you are the last two left, you will still have to turn on one another. There can only be one winner. Imagine JRM tossing you out and costing you a title shot? Or maybe you see JRM as a threat and when he isn't looking you will give him the good ole heave ho mid way thru the bout? It can definitely test a friendship.
    Which random title do we get since there is two main titles now. It is watered down now and means very little anyway

vCash
    In all honestly I would attempt to throw him if we were the last two and while he may not like the sound of that and I bet he would do the same thing. We are still buddies and I refuse to let a title shot make me hate him for that and if he tosses me out or I toss him we are still friends in the end and you'll still be bitter old hack who is a shell of his former happy self who would punch a baby with me for fun

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Ya I am yet I've been held down and passed over on title shots by the system of let's promote old guys who can't go and play favorites.

He will send out the whole family at once
    You haven't been held down. You just can't cut the mustard. If you remember last year it was Moose who screwed you out of MITB. Who put you in it? It was me. You lost. Mbellz even gave you a shot at winning it afterwards. You still lost. You had another chance at a title shot being in KOTR. You lost. Don't give me the being held down and passed over crap. I gave you more opportunities then Moose ever did or was ever going to you just couldn't capitalize on it.

vCash
    In all honestly I would attempt to throw him if we were the last two and while he may not like the sound of that and I bet he would do the same thing. We are still buddies and I refuse to let a title shot make me hate him for that and if he tosses me out or I toss him we are still friends in the end and you'll still be bitter old hack who is a shell of his former happy self who would punch a baby with me for fun
    You might be ok with JRM winning, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be ok with you winning it. It would anger him and make him jealous. Look at how he says he is being held down and not getting a chance, when that isn't the case. He would resent you for winning, he just probably wouldn't say it to you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast