Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trent Williams out of Probowl following Altercation

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...l-after-fracas

The Minnesota Vikings announced Friday afternoon that rookie left tackle Matt Kalil would replace an injured Trent Williams in the Pro Bowl. The Washington Redskins didn't supply an explanation, leaving beat writers scrambling for an update.
    Darlington: Perfect cure for losing
    Losing sucks, but hanging out in Hawaii does not. Jeff Darlington says the Pro
    Bowl is a fine elixir for what ails NFL stars. More ...

Williams did play through a severely bruised thigh in addition to knee and ankle injuries for much of the season. As it turns out, however, coach Mike Shanahan's top offensive lineman required stitches after an altercation Thursday evening, according to WJFK FM in Washington. The report offered no further details on the injury or the events surrounding the fracas.
    http://www.whosay.com/AdamSchefter/c...w&code=jqc52vO

January 25, 2013Captain Andrew Lum, Office of the Chief, Honolulu Police Department: "At 1:30 am this morning, Honolulu Police Department (HPD) officers responded to a report of a large affray at a night club in central Honolulu. Three males were injured during the affray. Two were treated and released from the hospital, and the third male declined treatment. One male was arrested for Assault in the 3rd Degree and additional arrests are likely. The HPD has opened an Assault 2nd and four Assault 3rd investigations. The investigation into these offenses continue." Williams is not a suspect and was one of the people injured. He got stitches in his head and was tasered.
    wat kind of Person physically attacks a Guy that big?

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    The NFL has confirmed the information we reported earlier tonight: Redskins tackle Trent Williams was the victim, not the aggressor, during a fight early Friday in Hawaii.

“Trent Williams was the victim of an assault at a night club in central Honolulu early this morning and another individual has been arrested,” an NFL spokesman said. “Due to an injury sustained during the assault, he will not play in the Pro Bowl and has been replaced by Matt Kalil. Trent is still a member of this year’s NFC All-Star team and will be on the sidelines this Sunday wearing his jersey. He will be credited with a Pro Bowl appearance and receive a full player’s share.”

Meanwhile, the Honolulu Police Department has issued a statement regarding the incident.

“At 1:30 am this morning, Honolulu Police Department (HPD) officers responded to a report of a large affray at a night club in central Honolulu,” the HPD said. “Three males were injured during the affray. Two were treated and released from the hospital, and the third male declined treatment.

“One male was arrested for Assault in the 3rd Degree and additional arrests are likely. The HPD has opened an Assault 2nd and four Assault 3rd investigations. The investigation into these offenses continue.”

Per Adam Schefter of ESPN, Williams was struck with a champagne bottle and Tasered — not by the police but by the aggressor.

vCash
    Everytime I think of Williams I hear Richard Sherman.. "Well go ahead and do it boy".. Then BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM.. Williams with a right.. thank you Worldstar lol

vCash
    ...and Sherman is a POS?

vCash
    didnt he punch sherman in the face and it barely phased him? i'dkeep him out of the pro bowl simply for being that weak as a tackle
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    ...and Sherman is a POS?
    This.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.

vCash
    What a G. Racks on racks yo.

vCash
    All the racks.

OK Nick, you see that over there? That's what used to be of our playoff chances.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to screw you over.