• Stuff the Dragon

1 25.00%
  • Hooper

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    And notice how cv finally scores in double figures w/o stuckey in the lineup!

and how he sucked when stuckey was in

this is so epic!

how a player can cause so much torment to a team
    the funny thing is, bet you stuckey will be playing tuesday like he usually does loool

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    the funny thing is, bet you stuckey will be playing tuesday like he usually does loool
    I sure hope not!

Even Bynum plays so well w/o stuckey.

honestly, i think we should just use this lineup to close games out
    bynum
    daye
    prince
    cv
    drummond

Just cause I hate Knights defense and the fact everyone just blows past him, no matter who the player is

vCash
    Stuckey should have to fight his way back into the lineup just like everyone else in Franks dog house.If not Frank is going to look pretty unfair.

vCash
    I sure hope not!

bynum
    daye
    prince
    cv
    drummond

Just cause I hate Knights defense and the fact everyone just blows past him, no matter who the player is
    Bro you watch the game tonight? Knight was playing good D on Nelson. There were a few occasions where he did go past him but not as much as usual. He's getting better.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Knight allows .78 points per possessions on under 38% shooting. And he only allows 33% shooting on ISO plays. His defense is perfectly fine right now.

vCash
    This is the same dude that tried to convince us all that stuckey was a superstar making him seem better then EVERYONE else in the league and we all know how that turned out!

And now hes posting crap like Knight allows under 38% shooting and allows 33% shooting on iso plays

Really? Does it show that when the player he is defending blows past him and they miss the shot cause of either maxiel, monroe, drummond? Or the fact they just missed the shot cause they suck?

Un real

I've already proven his advnaced stats are wrong and deceiving numerous of times and this is another

vCash
    It's not like he was trying to show that Stuckey was a superstar, if I remember right it was to give a comparison between Stuckey and Gordon, or Stuckey & Afflalo or whoever was being debated at the time, not as if to suggest he was a stud.

vCash
    Was there any matchup between English and Afflalo tonight? I was at work...
    $9.99

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    It's not like he was trying to show that Stuckey was a superstar, if I remember right it was to give a comparison between Stuckey and Gordon, or Stuckey & Afflalo or whoever was being debated at the time, not as if to suggest he was a stud.
    Of course he is. He will never show something to make stuckey look bad. An example would be when we were comparing stuckey to nick young. And how he compared stuckeys playoff year when he played 30 mpg over 4 games to Nick Youngs 15 TOTAL minutes in the playoffs

How are you gonna compare someone who played 15 total minutes in 4 games to someone who averaged 30 min in 4? He conveniently chose that year on young cause he knew it will make stuckey look good and didn't chose the year where nick young got minutes and played good.

vCash
    I sure hope not!

bynum
    daye
    prince
    cv
    drummond

How can you complain about Knight's defense but want Daye and CV to close out games?
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    How can you complain about Knight's defense but want Daye and CV to close out games?
    Obv i want a defense first team, thats why i want batum, chandler, afflalo on this team. But right now we dont! So I'm using the player we have on this poorly constructed team. Singler and Prince are not good defensively, prince just cause he's older. So if thats the case, then might as well put in Daye and CV to stretch the floor that has been so effective for us! Right?

You can't deny that a lineup of bynum, singler, daye, cv, drummond will not be effective when that was the only lineup that brought us back from being down and kept leads in the 2nd half. And are 5-1 this season.

And plus daye and cv have length and are not as bad defensivley compared to knight.

I don't ever remember a player allowing .99 ppp on isolation plays like he did last year. That has to be the worst stat line in nba history. Knight is an embarrassment
    Last edited by shyfly24; 01-28-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920