Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Fire Dmac

vCash

Fire Dmac

It is clear he is headed down the same path as moose. A power hungry monster with his goons on his period cause riv was mean to him.
    PWW will be dead within 4 months again if dmac is allowed to reign terror on this company

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    What are you talking about? Have you seen this place? PWW is already dead. I just plan to put the final nail in the coffin on my terms. Fire me and replace me with who? Once I am gone, this place will be done. Deal with it sucka.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    What are you talking about? Have you seen this place? PWW is already dead. I just plan to put the final nail in the coffin on my terms. Fire me and replace me with who? Once I am gone, this place will be done. Deal with it sucka.
    Smh
    Because attitude reflects leadership. You have done a awful job here and put together a awful roster outside of me and htown. You had so much promise but failed just like moose
    Last edited by jrm2054; 01-25-2013 at 10:28 PM.

vCash
    #HireSharter #ThenFireSharter #HireRobbyAce

The Future

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Smh
    Because attitude reflects leadership. You have done a awful job here and put together a awful roster outside of me and htown. You had so much promise but failed just like moose
    Haha. Yeah that must be it. I have done more work for PWW then anyone has ever done. Taylor Swift could be offering free lap dances here and she wouldn't bring in more people than I have.

vCash
    non kayfabe. This would have worked waaaaaaay better if it was done around Mania. Just seems rushed and random now. Plus there are like 3 people even checking this anymore outside of the Family.

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Haha. Yeah that must be it. I have done more work for PWW then anyone has ever done. Taylor Swift could be offering free lap dances here and she wouldn't bring in more people than I have.
    We had more last time. Since the rebirth it has been dead. I know you tried but bottom line is you failed the moment you teamed with this second family. It is the way the company burned last time and will happen again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    We had more last time. Since the rebirth it has been dead. I know you tried but bottom line is you failed the moment you teamed with this second family. It is the way the company burned last time and will happen again.
    Justin I think it's clear he wants PWW to die to stick it to Moose that he couldn't protect and now Dmac wants to kill it and your going a little to fast into it now while Dmac can try as he likes to stick it to us it will end up like PWW and fail cuz he just can't finish off a good plan in the end

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    That is some fascinating contributions to the subject LA now how about discussing how rbis are the most important stat to us real fast

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    I am the best PWW has ever seen.... I am the first and only champion. This has always been true and now I have a nice shiny title to prove it.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    You have no title
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    #HireSharter #ThenFireSharter #HireRobbyAce