Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    i was going make a thread about this...... but name it "lebron rapes a fan"

heres the evidence of the rape crime:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqd3jUPq3Lw
    and here we go again with yet ANOTHER laker fan continuing with immature lebron jokes because her hatred for lebron is unbearable for her. She just cant accept the fact that lebron is better than kobe, has been better than kobe for a few years, and the heat have stolen all the thunder from the lakers in the last 2-3 years.

it's always the laker fans.... i feel bad for the good/real laker fans out there. They always gotta be embarrassed by these types of fans.

Btw, for someone with kobebryant in their username.... i dont think you can make any "rape" jokes about other players...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    and here we go again with yet ANOTHER laker fan continuing with immature lebron jokes because her hatred for lebron is unbearable for her. She just cant accept the fact that lebron is better than kobe, has been better than kobe for a few years, and the heat have stolen all the thunder from the lakers in the last 2-3 years.

it's always the laker fans.... i feel bad for the good/real laker fans out there. They always gotta be embarrassed by these types of fans.

Btw, for someone with kobebryant in their username.... i dont think you can make any "rape" jokes about other players...
    x100000000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post

+1

It's not the Lakers fans it's the Kobephiles, there is a huge difference. You will never see someone like Shep or Chacarrnsu saying stuff like that.

vCash
    Say what you want about Lebron. But I respect that.

vCash
    Does Gloria get to be on jeopardy now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOrtiz25 View Post
    Does Gloria get to be on jeopardy now?
    You can't hear Jimmy...

vCash
    That's pretty cool right there, what a night for that dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Zo View Post
    You can't hear Jimmy...
    Fun fact. You know Raymond in that movie is Marques Johnson? Played in the NBA and had a couple beast years.

"Na Na, this ain't Raymond"

vCash
    Lebron is a cool cat
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    +1

It's not the Lakers fans it's the Kobephiles, there is a huge difference. You will never see someone like Shep or Chacarrnsu saying stuff like that.
    Ok, I'll refer to them as the kobephiles from now on haha. But even the big kobe fans that arent laker fans don't continue with this crap. It's always the "kobephiles" that are actually laker fans. And yeah, shep and whoever, good laker fans, props to them. Like I said, it sucks that all these laker/kobephiles (lol) make the laker fans look bad

vCash
    Pretty cool

Amazing shot, and funny celebration from lebron

PS: open your eyes jiggin, there was two checks

vCash
    He just did it for attention.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123