Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Random question for Heat fans...

Probably a stupid question but why doesn't Dexter Pittman get any minutes? He's close to 7ft 300 pounds. He can't be that bad of a rebounder can he? I'm not saying I think he will be good but I feel like he's never even gotten a chance.

vCash
    he sucks.

vCash
    he sucks.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Dexter can't defend. With Chris Andersen, they'll use him more as well. But, Spo can't coach. He took James Jones out of his rotation for no reason. Jones is big time. He's their second best three point shooter. Josh Harrelson fit their system.. Yet no minutes. Crappy Spo.

vCash
    ^ true

I feel bad for JJ. Spo is not that great coach.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Dexter can't defend. With Chris Andersen, they'll use him more as well. But, Spo can't coach. He took James Jones out of his rotation for no reason. Jones is big time. He's their second best three point shooter. Josh Harrelson fit their system.. Yet no minutes. Crappy Spo.

vCash
    to the op.....if it was up to me id trade dex for a stick of gum...
    NBA TEAM: Miami Heat
    NFL TEAM: San Francisco 49ers
    MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves

vCash
    Pittman is a fouling machine and defense sucks that ruins his chances..he is better on O than joel though who isn't ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    I agree Pittman is terrible, and hopefully Chris Anderson can still jump this late in his career. However, James Jones was taken out of the rotation because he is awful on the defensive end and has no lateral movement whatsoever. Josh Harrelson is atrocious, I don't think he fits anyone's system (somewhat out of shape as well).

vCash
    We don't really need to see anything. The coaching staff see more then enough every day to know.

anyone who believes the law is automatically moral or just by sheer virtue of it being the law is probably a fascist.

Evert tyrant in the 20th century began his tyranny by first confiscating guns, & gold from the people over whom he ruled over.

Hitler, Castro, Quadafi, Stalin, Idi Amin, Ma Tse-tung, pol pot, & Kim Jong-il would all agree that gun control works!

vCash
    he is garbo

All of a sudden all 8 of these teams are supposed to be better than the Heat according to this guy. LeBron is a void but him leaving does not make the Heat fall out of the playoff race in the east smh

Quote Originally Posted by DR_1 View Post
    Bulls, Cavs, Raptors, Wizards, Hornets, Hawks. Maybe Pacers and Nets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Leoshes View Post
    We don't really need to see anything. The coaching staff see more then enough every day to know.
    Nah, coaching staffs don't always see the gems they may have (this goes for most around the league). Case in point for this year, Andre Drummond should not be coming off the bench (nor should his playing time have been as limited as it was to start the season). This will very likely cost him the ROY, even though he's clearly (by far and away) the best rookie.

That being said, Pittman's big problem is fouling, not so much rebounding (he's actually averaging an insane 28 per 48 through 2013 ). Ofc, that's only a small sample size, he's only logged a total of 12 mins. But what is a constant over these last three seasons, is his propensity for foul trouble. It's scary how foul prone he is.

vCash
    He makes Greg Stimesma look like a person who hardly fouls. Remember Stiemmsma got like 4 fouls in one quarter in the ECF's lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast