Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Transitional Stage.......

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its never too early, you should start as soon as you walk across the high school stage...

20 86.96%
  • 30+ age.....life too short to get serious, you should just wild out and just have fun from 18 to 29

3 13.04%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    No no. I dont s3lll weed mf4e doles. I dont its not cool. eys got bood rades.
    Its cute how hard you're trying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm going to be having a kid not long after you do. You know what I haven't had to do once since I found out? Ask myself this question.

Grow the **** up already.
    Well yeah, you've been ****ing that fat chick while wearing your shark suit for what, 7 months straight now? No surprise there.

vCash
    i'm more grown up than MF4E and i'm half his age

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    what I meant was that whether it's weed, coke, meth, heroin -- a trafficking charge of any kind will make it difficult to get a respectable job, and will also be grounds for the mom to get sole custody pretty easily. I'm not touching on time served, just the effects it will have.
    obviously you'll serve significantly more time for harsher drugs. maybe that's part of my point -- everyone brushes off weed likes it no big deal, but a drug charge is a drug charge and will be a significant obstacle in the future regardless.
    Yea drug charges period would suck, I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    im deffintly not investing so much money on a kilo smh, thats some king pin type **** you gonna out some blocks type ****
    Not sure what the last line means. But the profit is great. If its good **** you can cut it 50/50 and double your money. Thats not even breaking it down and selling it in small quantities or making rocks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    Not sure what the last line means. But the profit is great. If its good **** you can cut it 50/50 and double your money. Thats not even breaking it down and selling it in small quantities or making rocks
    REPO FTW!

pretty sure he only fux with the weed, lets not encourage him....

vCash
    If you really want to make money and have a large set of testicles, a kilo in Russia goes for around 120k.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Its cute how hard you're trying
    Trying, facebook me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Trying, facebook me.
    You sure sobered up a lot in 1 hour!

vCash
    REPO FTW!

pretty sure he only fux with the weed, lets not encourage him....
    Yea I was just ****ing with him really lol

vCash
    I agree with debo just grow the **** up man, your going to be a father soon you have a responsiblity as a father to provide a quality life to you soon to be baby. If you not going to change well your not going to see your daughter or you might end up in jail even both.Just go get you diploma and move forward from there.
    Last edited by bears88; 01-25-2013 at 11:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    If you really want to make money and have a large set of testicles, a kilo in Russia goes for around 120k.
    hahah and if he can squeeze his buttcheeks for 25-30 hours then it's 300+ a g in Australia

vCash
    hahah and if he can squeeze his buttcheeks for 25-30 hours then it's 300+ a g in Australia
    Damn. Its like 120 here.

vCash
    Write down a list of goals that you have for yourself in a short, medium, and long term. Put them in a place where you will see them and keep striving to achieve them. If you don't achieve those goals, then either re-evaluate yourself or the goals.

If you don't push yourself to do things that you are not capable of today, then you won't get anywhere that you aren't today. I'm probably going to be in the minority but I really don't see a problem dealing drugs but you might want to consider something a little more "legal friendly".

I know you take a lot of crap, and probably deservedly so, but if you really want to change the only person stopping you is the guy in the mirror.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Write down a list of goals that you have for yourself in a short, medium, and long term. Put them in a place where you will see them and keep striving to achieve them. If you don't achieve those goals, then either re-evaluate yourself or the goals.

If you don't push yourself to do things that you are not capable of today, then you won't get anywhere that you aren't today. I'm probably going to be in the minority but I really don't see a problem dealing drugs but you might want to consider something a little more "legal friendly".

I know you take a lot of crap, and probably deservedly so, but if you really want to change the only person stopping you is the guy in the mirror.
    What if he can't read those notes?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast