Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Transitional Stage.......

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its never too early, you should start as soon as you walk across the high school stage...

20 86.96%
  • 30+ age.....life too short to get serious, you should just wild out and just have fun from 18 to 29

3 13.04%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Transitional Stage.......

i just turn 26 years of age not to long ago and really starting to come into my own financially and need to stack up money for my daughter who coming soon and so on, please leavethe convo out of me dealing but in a year or two i wanna stack up to own my own business , unfortunately i could only own a corneer bodega if you been to the hood you know what is it, how long does it take to really find yourself? I still feel like I have a long way to go and **** but at least I'm getting there lil by lil.

From your experience, at what age do you feel someone should be on track and put all clubbing, partying, and ******** aside...

vCash
    for you specifically once you get your GED, go to a trade school or junior college, really really hard to make a living without a HS GED and at least a AA/AS. Do you know anyone who runs a business that you could work at?

vCash
    Im surprised you know what transitional means

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    i just turn 26 years of age not to long ago and really starting to come into my own financially and need to stack up money for my daughter who coming soon and so on, please leavethe convo out of me dealing but in a year or two i wanna stack up to own my own business , unfortunately i could only own a corneer bodega if you been to the hood you know what is it, how long does it take to really find yourself? I still feel like I have a long way to go and **** but at least I'm getting there lil by lil.

From your experience, at what age do you feel someone should be on track and put all clubbing, partying, and ******** aside...
    I thought you were going to stop peddling drugs?

Apparently 26 with a child on the way isn't old enough to grow the **** up. Stop with the drugs, get your GED, find a legitimate place of employment. You're going to find your *** in jail if you keep pushing drugs, man.

vCash
    And on top of that, you're probably never going to see your child if you keep pushing drugs. That should be enough motivation to grow the **** up.

vCash
    I'm going to be having a kid not long after you do. You know what I haven't had to do once since I found out? Ask myself this question.

Grow the **** up already.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    if you have to ask people this question, you know something is wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I thought you were going to stop peddling drugs?

Apparently 26 with a child on the way isn't old enough to grow the **** up. Stop with the drugs, get your GED, find a legitimate place of employment. You're going to find your *** in jail if you keep pushing drugs, man.
    is not legit but i been working for almost 6 months already feb 6 it will be exactly 6 months,

i only get paid 8$ a hour thats not enough getting paid 255-260 a wweek thats not enough, even less when you got a child on the way

vCash
    you should probably aim to have higher aspirations than to one day own a bodega and sell weed out of it.

but as for the question, you're 26 and you're gonna be a father. that time has come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    if you have to ask people this question, you know something is wrong.
    i amdit i ****ed up, aint no denying that ****, people act like selling trees is so bad in life. Like you the worst homie on the world.

do you believe that ? be real

vCash
    is not legit but i been working for almost 6 months already feb 6 it will be exactly 6 months,

i only get paid 8$ a hour thats not enough getting paid 255-260 a wweek thats not enough, even less when you got a child on the way
    No ****, Sherlock. That's why you go to school, get your GED, and go from there.

Get a second job. Work your *** off making legal money. Drugs aren't the answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    for you specifically once you get your GED, go to a trade school or junior college, really really hard to make a living without a HS GED and at least a AA/AS. Do you know anyone who runs a business that you could work at?
    just uncles who work in bodega, I basically ran awhole businessn for like 2 months while my uncle went to Dominican republic so i know im capable of running a small business

vCash
    i amdit i ****ed up, aint no denying that ****, people act like selling trees is so bad in life. Like you the worst homie on the world.

it sure as hell isn't good. not even the fact that it's weed, you can get time for that ****. the "it's just weed" argument isn't going to work in court.

and to answer your question, no. i don't believe its as serious as its made out to be. but the governments viewpoint>>>>>>>>>>>>mine.

vCash
    just uncles who work in bodega, I basically ran awhole businessn for like 2 months while my uncle went to Dominican republic so i know im capable of running a small business
    Selling weed is not running a business.

vCash

selling trees really doesn't make you a bad person at all IMO. makes you kinda dumb tho. there's very little money to be made in weed and you still run the risk of a trafficking charge (which sucks in the US as far as I know). selling weed might've been cool in high school when you don't pay for rent or food, but now that you're a big boy plus you got a kid on the way, you need to make some real money. (plus benefits and all that which your kids gonna need)

first step you NEED your GED if you dont have it. then look at something else to get a real job. if nothing else a business diploma/degree will help you in running a front to launder your money.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast