8 20.51%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lakers-Nuggets-Sixers-Magic

Who won the trade?

vCash
    god did

vCash
    nuggets easily. they traded afflalo for iggy.
    philly is hurting big time
    orlando sucks, but in a good way. there guys ar playing hard and well and they are improving their lottery position
    the lakers...well yea...

vCash
    It's too early. Too many unknowns.

Say Dwight re-signs and goes on to play 10+ years with LA and wins multiple championships. Maybe something similar happen with Bynum in Philly. Those two re-signing really is the game-changer for those teams...and declaring them winners or losers right now before we know that is a bit premature.

I'm sure Denver is fine with the trade, even though Iggy hasn't been tremendous offensively.

As a Magic fine I'm fine with it. We have some nice financial freedom after next season, Vucevic looks really good and we're gonna have a very high pick this year because we didn't get an all-star caliber player back. Obviously they didn't get equal value, but all things considered it's OK.

Short term: Denver has been the biggest winner, LA and PHI are losers and Orlando is neither.

vCash
    nuggets seem to win all trades. felton for andre miller and jordan hamilton winner? nuggets. mcgee for nene winner? nuggets. afflalo and harrington for andre iguadala winner? nuggets. felton sucked in portland and left, leaving them short of 2 players that they could really use now, nuggets get one of the best backup pg's in the game and a young talent in jordan hamilton. mcgee broke out literally the second the nuggets got him. nene has been injured and not very productive plus is older and makes more money. now i'm not saying the nuggs won this trade by a landslide but harrington has been injured and the nuggets have wilson chandler to play the stretch 4 so it was basically afflalo + 1st rounder for iggy. now iggy hasn't been a superstar on paper this year but he has had an undeniable effect on the nuggets. he is the guy that does everything but score and the nuggs get points anyway. nuggs have a gm by the name of masia ujiri who is the ****ing man. gk on the other hand...

vCash
    Short term Nuggets, long tern coin flip between Lakers and Philly.

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Nobody lost this trade. I think that's the easiest answer here.

Think about it:

-Lakers: Even though LAL is in a mess they traded Bynum and a pick for Dwight Howard. Bynum is going to struggle playing consistently in his career, so we got out of a jam there. Does this season actually become better with Dwight Howard for the Lakers? With Bynum it'd just be Nash-Kobe-Pau. LAL didn't lose this trade by any means

-Philly: Yeah they gave up young pieces, but it was a risk that had huge potential. The Sixers may actually get Bynum at a discount rate now, which is something interesting. His knees will always be damaged, but again, they gave up Iggy who is slated to make 16 mill next year. So they got out of that at least, and they can properly develop Turner and Jrue now. I'd say the biggest loss was Vucevic, but again, it's not that huge of a loss if Drew comes back and gives you 50-60 games a year + playoffs.

-Denver: They've got a really nice squad, I like Iggy, who fits well in Denver's system. They didn't give up much either. Right now this is the biggest win out of any team in this deal. Denver is going to have to make some financial decisions though. How much do you pay Iggy when Faried needs to get re-upped two years from now? Still, Denver is the winner right now, no doubt about it

Orlando: They got young talent and picks, which is what they were looking for, along with a couple of expiring deals. They'll have a pick likely between 4-6 this year, plus Vucevic, Harkless and Afflalo can all play. They're on track to rebuild quickly.

vCash
    nuggets won this easily.....they are in playoff contention

9. 01-25-2013, 10:17 PM
    Reason
    Can't post pictures

vCash
    The Nuggets definitely won that trade. They're the only team that's actually winning and the only team in that trade that will return to playoffs.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Wayy too early.
    Howard might not stay in LA.
    Bynum hasn't played.
    Orlando can't be judged for like 2 years.
    And the Nuggets made out nicely, but is losing perennially for the next couple years in the 1st or 2nd round considered a win?

vCash
    Yeah I guess you can say the Nuggets won for the time being. It won't push them to the next level at all. There won't be a Bynum in the draft any time soon. If he re-signs, great they have an excellent duo with Jrue and Bynum. If he leaves, then they at least have some money to work with. In hindsight the Nuggets will be last.

vCash
    The sixers my be the winners, whe Bynum comes back.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Whoever gets the best player in a trade wins...LA got the best player hands down! Before this season....nobody in the world wouldn't give up just about any player short of maybe 10 players in the entire league! There's no player in this deal you can possibly say that about. Case closed....close the thread.....lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    Wayy too early.
    Howard might not stay in LA.
    Bynum hasn't played.
    Orlando can't be judged for like 2 years.
    And the Nuggets made out nicely, but is losing perennially for the next couple years in the 1st or 2nd round considered a win?
    You can predict the future?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3 View Post
    Yeah I guess you can say the Nuggets won for the time being. It won't push them to the next level at all. There won't be a Bynum in the draft any time soon. If he re-signs, great they have an excellent duo with Jrue and Bynum. If he leaves, then they at least have some money to work with. In hindsight the Nuggets will be last.
    I know I am a homer but so much talk about Denver not pushing the next level. Now its all on Karl for development. We are the third youngest team. The development isn't going as fast as we assumed. But we are the third youngest team. Maybe time is the thing with this team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast