Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bernard Pollard was fined $15,250 for unnecessary roughness

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe
    Bernard Pollard was fined $15,250 for unnecessary roughness against the Pats for a hit in the head/neck area.

vCash
    I guess thats what happens when you ***** and moan for Tom Brady to get fined. You get fined a bigger amount
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    I guess thats what happens when you ***** and moan for Tom Brady to get fined. You get fined a bigger amount
    Think it was for the hit on Wes

vCash
    more than tom bradys dirty play. sad
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    If you ***** and cry about getting hit with a cleat, this is the wrong sport to watch. Has anyone here EVER played actual football? In pileups I've been pinched, punched, kicked, stepped on, and spit on. Footballs not a sport for prissy little girls. The soccer forum is located at the bottom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    more than tom bradys dirty play. sad
    You really saw him getting a smaller fine? For knocking someone out cold with a headshot? I know you dot like the Pats and your probably one of those conspiracy theorists that say the league wants the Pats to win everything,but try your hardest to use the slightest shred of common sense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    You really saw him getting a smaller fine? For knocking someone out cold with a headshot? I know you dot like the Pats and your probably one of those conspiracy theorists that say the league wants the Pats to win everything,but try your hardest to use the slightest shred of common sense
    no i didn't, but he should have. im not into conspiracy theories or any of that ****, all im saying is that most of the ehlemt hits are unintentional or complete bull ****. fines should go based on intent, and brady clearly had intent there. 10 grand for that is way to little. its not a conspiracy for the pats, its a clear bias towards offense.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    remember that a defender can only go low since the NFL made it harder to hit high. what do you think will happen when Ridley go low also? Ridley is trying to get more yards by diving and Pollard's job is to stop him from getting those yards. There's no way of stopping that collision.
    Last edited by 143629; 01-26-2013 at 06:08 PM.

vCash
    you know this isnt for the ridley hit, correct? use some common sense bro
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    Somebodys upset their Patriots are home watching the SuperBowl. Just look on the bright side, at least you guys wont be losing another SuperBowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Somebodys upset their Patriots are home watching the SuperBowl. Just look on the bright side, at least you guys wont be losing another SuperBowl.
    FYI it was on the welker hit