Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What do you think of Evgeny Kuznetsov?

Hey guys as a capitals I came across Evgeny Kuznetsov. I have never heard of him until today. What kind of player do you think he will be in the pros? He's 19 and is staying in the khl. Do you think he will come to the NHL? I was just wondering your take on him as a player. I'm still learning hockey, so bare with me.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...XnDV_blog.html

vCash
    He's coming to the NHL in a couple of years. I think he'll be a stud personally
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpoAJ4MHTz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uojDlkZHPU

Potential 1st line winger who can put up 30+ goals a season

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    As a Caps fan who has been following him ever since we drafted him I know tons about him. This guy was advertised as being better than Tarensenko and outplayed absolutely everyone in the WJCs he played in. He has Malkin-potential but there is always the risk. He should be playing NHL hockey right now but signed that stupid contract in the KHL for this year and the next. Says he'll be over after Sochi next year. Kuz, Filip Forsberg and Tom Wilson are the direct reasons for George Mcphee refusing to spend big on top 6 wings. If they all reach their hyped potentials we could have a Malkin, Perry and Lucic in D.C. HUGE QUESTION MARK THOUGH. I'm not confirming any of that.

vCash
    ^^Admittedly I'm very high on Forsberg and Kuznetsov but not as much on Wilson

vCash
    Pens should have drafted Forsberg :cry:

Looking at your prospect pool, you guys don't have much in the way of defensive prospects? Maybe a 1 for 1 trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    Pens should have drafted Forsberg :cry:

Looking at your prospect pool, you guys don't have much in the way of defensive prospects? Maybe a 1 for 1 trade?
    That's because Alzner, Carlson and Orlov are all with the NHL squad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlznerson View Post
    That's because Alzner, Carlson and Orlov are all with the NHL squad
    Yeah that's true. I love Carlson and Alzner, I always get them when playing NHL 13 and I have them as my 2nd pair. I don't think the Pens and Caps are good trading partners, Pens have D prospects coming out the butt, but the Caps don't need any for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlznerson View Post
    As a Caps fan who has been following him ever since we drafted him I know tons about him. This guy was advertised as being better than Tarensenko and outplayed absolutely everyone in the WJCs he played in. He has Malkin-potential but there is always the risk. He should be playing NHL hockey right now but signed that stupid contract in the KHL for this year and the next. Says he'll be over after Sochi next year. Kuz, Filip Forsberg and Tom Wilson are the direct reasons for George Mcphee refusing to spend big on top 6 wings. If they all reach their hyped potentials we could have a Malkin, Perry and Lucic in D.C. HUGE QUESTION MARK THOUGH. I'm not confirming any of that.
    Dude what the hell has adam oates done to this team? They lost again to NJ.

vCash
    It was in OT. Marty stole that game.

vCash
    I think most Caps fans are hoping for the best out of him. Was really upset when he decided to stay in Russia but I can understand. Just hope he pans out and eventually comes over.