Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    @PeteAbe: MLB source: Kalish has a labrum injury. Extent of damage will determine how much he'll be able to play this season. Pain came when swinging

vCash
    I was really hopefully that this would finally be the year that he would live up to his potential, but it seems like he just can't get past the shoulder injury. At this point I don't expect to see him on this team in a significant role ever. Good thing we can put him on the DL otherwise he just wouldn't be worth his spot.
    -

vCash
    And so it begins...we can't even wait until Spring Training before losing our first one to injury this year. We'll be lucky if we win as many games as we did last year...and yes, I am being serious.

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertherock View Post
    And so it begins...we can't even wait until Spring Training before losing our first one to injury this year. We'll be lucky if we win as many games as we did last year...and yes, I am being serious.
    We played with a AAAA roster for the last month and a half of the season. We really cant possibly do that bad again, and Kalish really doesn't change much for us.

vCash
    Dang. I was really looking forward to him getting his shot this year to prove all the past years scouting reports right finally (yep, have been saying that for the past couple seasons too). Big fan of how he plays the game. Really bummed for him. If he is done here, I really hope he catches on somewhere else, and has a good career. He deserves better.

vCash
    now it really stings that we lost fields in the rule 5 draft, when he could have been on the 40-man over RK.

vCash
    just remember we kept him over josh the boss reddick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jim51990 View Post
    just remember we kept him over josh the boss reddick
    Just remember at the time this forum agreed Kalish was the better keep over Reddick.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Petertherock View Post
    This reminds me to log in before I start reading, otherwise "ignore user" doesn't work...

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12