Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Hmmm we lost pretty bad tonight.... Maybe people should eat some crow. Told y'all we should have eased him in slowly. Totally killed the chemistry.
    Cause he is the reason we lost?? Melo played bad too, I guess he should be benched as well.

BTW, felton currently is killing it in the first quarter.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Kidd belongs in the 2nd unit, he's done as a starter and we need him rested.

Felton-Shumpert-Melo-Amar'e-Tyson or Felton-Shumpert-Copeland-Melo-Tyson should be the official starting 5 before the playoffs begin.
    Well he actually belongs in the starting unit....but because of injuries he's had to play more mins. I like what Kidd brings to this team. He needs to start and finish. I like Cope but he lacks toughness.

You go back to the Kings game(still not over that damn game)the fast break when he layed it up instead of dunking it spoke volumes about Cope as a player...playing big-time in the league.

I seriously think we need to make some more moves before the trade deadline..to become more playoff ready.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Well he actually belongs in the starting unit....but because of injuries he's had to play more mins. I like what Kidd brings to this team. He needs to start and finish. I like Cope but he lacks toughness.

You go back to the Kings game(still not over that damn game)the fast break when he layed it up instead of dunking it spoke volumes about Cope as a player...playing big-time in the league.

I seriously think we need to make some more moves before the trade deadline..to become more playoff ready.
    I've actually been wondering what people see in Kidd that want him to remain a starter. He's been brutal lately and looks very old. I really like him as a 20 min a night guy but he has been exposed during Felton's down time. Still has the intangibles that I am pumped for come playoff time but the regular season grind is clearly taking him out of the starting line up. Put Shump at the 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJerZ View Post
    I've actually been wondering what people see in Kidd that want him to remain a starter. He's been brutal lately and looks very old. I really like him as a 20 min a night guy but he has been exposed during Felton's down time. Still has the intangibles that I am pumped for come playoff time but the regular season grind is clearly taking him out of the starting line up. Put Shump at the 2
    Hes been exposed during Felton's down time because his position, role and responsibilities multiplied during Felton's down time. He can play 20 mins and start/finish. I say play him 5 min each quarter, first five of the first and last five of the fourth included.

vCash
    Shut Kidd down for 2 weeks. They should have started Prigioni and had Felton come off bench last 2 games and then started him on Wed. But it is what it is. Regardless... shutting Kidd down for 2 weeks would be prudent thing to do for long term. Its no different than what they're doing with Rasheed Wallace. Let Shumpert slide over and play a little bit of PG just to develop those skills a bit better. Even with him doing that, you still have Melo/JR playing a point role most of the time anyway so really the PG position for us is primarily for defensive purposes.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123