Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    I guess this guy started drinking this morning......not theres anything wrong with that, but in his or her case not good
    this!!!! THIS!!!! AND MTHAPLUCKIN THIS MAN!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You should return to the looney bin.
    this.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    this!!!! THIS!!!! AND MTHAPLUCKIN THIS MAN!!!!!!
    Oaks a good dude lay off

nonsense belongs on the nba forum board homie

vCash

Thumbs down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Oaks a good dude lay off

nonsense belongs on the nba forum board homie

duh????? the word ( THIS ) MEANS YOU AGREE WITH SOMEONE UP HERE ON PSD ....DID YOU NOT KNOW THIS???? I WAS AGREEING WITH HIM.......... LAY OFF ME.....

vCash
    Hmmm we lost pretty bad tonight.... Maybe people should eat some crow. Told y'all we should have eased him in slowly. Totally killed the chemistry.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Problem with having him come off the bench tonight was that Kidd wasn't 100%, Pablo is a backup not a starter and Shumpert isn't ready to resume his point guard duties.

I understand what you're saying but tonight we literally had no choice but to start Felton.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    duh????? the word ( THIS ) MEANS YOU AGREE WITH SOMEONE UP HERE ON PSD ....DID YOU NOT KNOW THIS???? I WAS AGREEING WITH HIM.......... LAY OFF ME.....
    You want to fight about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...8N7H6qi4I&NR=1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Hmmm we lost pretty bad tonight.... Maybe people should eat some crow. Told y'all we should have eased him in slowly. Totally killed the chemistry.
    I can see your point, in general most players coming off an injury should be EASED back into their roles. But our offense has taken a huge hit with Felton out- we were averaging around 105 ppg with him in the lineup and about 95 points per game without him. Out stagnant starts in the 1st quarter has put this team in holes for the duration of games where we have to claw and scratch our way back into it. Felton is so important for this team to get off to better starts- to get Tyson involved in the offense early and often.

I wanted him to come back against ATlanta (today,) I didn't like the idea of him playing on back to back nights where his hand would get hacked repeatedly, and I didn't like the idea of him making his return against a very good on ball defender in Jrue. Hopefully the chemistry will be back in form within the next week or so. It might take some time unfortunately.

vCash
    Lol wrong. We still shouldn't bring him off the bench. We played no effort on either side. We didn't care Philly did that was what happened
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    is it a stretch to say this team is overrated?
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    is it a stretch to say this team is overrated?
    If the season ended today, not really a stretch. But I'm willing to give these team a full season + playoffs to show me they can still reach the peak they hit to start this season. I'm not closing the book after 1 elite championship level stretch and 1 second round sweep stretch. Gotta give it time to prove which one of those is really this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    If the season ended today, not really a stretch. But I'm willing to give these team a full season + playoffs to show me they can still reach the peak they hit to start this season. I'm not closing the book after 1 elite championship level stretch and 1 second round sweep stretch. Gotta give it time to prove which one of those is really this team.
    I guess your right...I just expected to see this team come back from London and get these 3 games...all 3 were very poor games...lack of D, Smith, Melo, Novak, Felton (last night) cant score anymore, Chandler being beat on the boards by guys that are 6'7...I don't know what the problem is with these guy...totally different from the beginning of the year
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCSJR2 View Post
    I guess your right...I just expected to see this team come back from London and get these 3 games...all 3 were very poor games...lack of D, Smith, Melo, Novak, Felton (last night) cant score anymore, Chandler being beat on the boards by guys that are 6'7...I don't know what the problem is with these guy...totally different from the beginning of the year
    To say they can't score anymore a big overreaction. They are shooting poorly, and Novak straight has trouble getting shots off. I can't really evaluate Felton based on last night, Amare looked night and day from his first couple games. This isn't the first time Melo and Smith have had bad stretches like this and it won't be the last, just gotta hope and pray they hit the 'on' switch in the playoffs. I think Tyson has held his own on the boards. We need 7-10+ out of Amare on a nightly basis though. Tyson will get his 10. Could use a couple more out of Melo too.

vCash
    i would be shocked if novak is still a knick in march if his inconsistent play continues...package him and ronnie for thabeet..and fill in,,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast