Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Steph and Jrue have the better team, yes. Better than Kyrie? No....
    Players who are as talented as Steph and Jrue would have better stats on a team where nobody is good enough to be considered much of a second option. Steph is playing on a team with an all-star and a possible future all-star in Klay Thompson. Put Steph on a Cavs team and he could be a 25, 4, and 8 player. Put Jrue on a Cavs team and he could be a 20, 5, and 11 player.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    No Wins no allstar is that simple.

Like it or not I don't want to see losers in the Allstar game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    I'm a gigantic Kyrie fan. Definitely my 2nd favorite player in the league outside of all Warriors players. I spent like 100$ on a Kyrie jersey lol believe me I'm a huge banwagonner of him and I watch a lot of Cavs games.
    You just sound like an idiot stating opinions and calling them facts.
    Are you going to burn it when he leaves?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    No Wins no allstar is that simple.

Like it or not I don't want to see losers in the Allstar game.
    Guess we won't be seeing you then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Are you going to burn it when he leaves?
    No?

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    I'm a gigantic Kyrie fan. Definitely my 2nd favorite player in the league outside of all Warriors players. I spent like 100$ on a Kyrie jersey lol believe me I'm a huge banwagonner of him and I watch a lot of Cavs games.
    You just sound like an idiot stating opinions and calling them facts.
    First sign of a weak argument and even weaker person is namecalling, I don't waste my time with immature people...
    "What is dead may never die."

Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

vCash
    If Kyrie had a better supporting cast he would be averaging double digit assists, he has the likes of hot and cold rookies Waiters and Zeller, and a a guy that belongs in the DL in Gee, the proof is out there, watch Kyrie videos on youtube, at the Olympic practices this summer, the dude is head and shoulders above Steph an Jrue, like I said he's second best behind CP3, and he bested Rondo within the last week...
    "What is dead may never die."

Browns - Cavs - Indians - Buckeyes - Cardinals - Bills - Sabres

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_color_finn View Post
    First sign of a weak argument and even weaker person is namecalling, I don't waste my time with immature people...
    I said you look like an idiot.
    Besides there was no argument. You were stating opinions and calling them facts, which means you weren't right. You called me a Kyrie hater and I'm not, which means you weren't right. I win. Call me immature, whatever. I said you looked like an idiot because I thought you did and most people would agree. It doesn't make me immature.
    Last edited by ThaDubs; 01-27-2013 at 12:14 AM.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Players who are as talented as Steph and Jrue would have better stats on a team where nobody is good enough to be considered much of a second option. Steph is playing on a team with an all-star and a possible future all-star in Klay Thompson. Put Steph on a Cavs team and he could be a 25, 4, and 8 player. Put Jrue on a Cavs team and he could be a 20, 5, and 11 player.
    HAHAHAHA. I dont think you've ever seen a Cavs game before in your life. There is no support for that prediction whatsoever. Kyrie is a better passer than both of them, but the ball has to go in for it to count as an assist. Look away from the stat book for a minute or two and actually watch a basketball game. And dont get me started about scoring. Kyrie's offensive skillset is, well quite frankly, perfect. There are no holes in his game whatsoever. Luke Walton recently said the only player hes ever played with or against that had a similar skillset was Kobe himself.

And do you not understand that when Kyrie is on the floor, he is the only offensive threat on the team? The entire team can put their entire defensive priority on them. And he still drops 24 a game on them. Curry and Jrue couldnt dream of that.
    Last edited by RenegadeRiot36; 01-27-2013 at 12:00 AM.

vCash
    Because he just hit a ridiculous game winning pull up 3 right now thats why

New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions Draft this man

vCash
    That was cheesy and mostly untrue.
    Kyrie isn't better than Steph, Jrue, or Rondo.
    Kyrie is clutch but is not as clutch as KD, Kobe, or LBJ.
    Kyrie is going to win an MVP in my opinion but you can't predict when.
    1) Yes he is.
    2) He was last season, only Cp3 was more clutch than Kyrie last season.
    3) Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRiot36 View Post
    HAHAHAHA. I dont think you've ever seen a Cavs game before in your life. There is no support for that prediction whatsoever. Kyrie is a better passer than both of them, but the ball has to go in for it to count as an assist. Look away from the stat book for a minute or two and actually watch a basketball game. And dont get me started about scoring. Kyrie's offensive skillset is, well quite frankly, perfect. There are no holes in his game whatsoever. Luke Walton recently said the only player hes ever played with or against that had a similar skillset was Kobe himself.

And do you not understand that when Kyrie is on the floor, he is the only offensive threat on the team? The entire team can put their entire defensive priority on them. And he still drops 24 a game on them. Curry and Jrue couldnt dream of that.
    He's really not "that" great of a passer, I'd take Jrue and Curry over him in passing at the moment. He's a better player than them, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash

Oh god.

I don't see why you guys are treating me like I'm not on your side. I came in this thread supporting you guys and I even just said I'm a huge Kyrie fan. Anyways you're going out on a limb saying that Curry and Jrue could never dream of averaging 24. Curry's already averaging 21 and isn't yet in his prime. Jrue is averaging 19 and is only 22 years old. You sound extremely mad and I don't get why. And of course Luke Walton's going to say that. The only other team he's played with in his career is LA. But the worst part of your post was calling Kyrie a better passer than Steph. Watch a Warriors game. He's been doing ridiculous bounce passes, behind the back passes, and no look passes on a quarterly basis. Watch the top ten plays lol!

But dude calm down I'm totally on your side and I agree that it's straight out weird how talented the kid is. I mean he's gone 40, 35 and 32 his last 3 games, but he's not yet at Jrue or Steph's level YET. I think Kyrie will make it further in the long run. But at the moment these are two players I think are better.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    If Curry is such a better passer, why is he only averaging 0.9 more while being on a playoff team with much better scorers?

vCash
    If Curry is such a better passer, why is he only averaging 0.9 more while being on a playoff team with much better scorers?
    Because his passes are much more difficult to execute and he still executed them beautifully. Did you see that bounce pass vs. the Clippers past BG? Never seen Kyrie do that. Did you see that no look feed to D Lee early this season? Never seen Kyrie do that. But still, as I repeat myself again, I love Kyrie and I'm on your side.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    I respect the fact that youre allowed to have an opinion, but youre making it harder and harder for me. Like i said in my earlier post, you obviously havent watched Kyrie ever play.

http://hoopmixtape.com/2012/11/kyrie...ss-to-verejao/

Thats one.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast