Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Irving is a beast enough said.
    I think Lebron is just the best all-around player we have in the game today.
    -Magic Johnson

vCash
    ESPNChrisPalmer chris palmer
    Prediction: Kyrie Irving will win All-Star Game MVP. Dude's gonna show out.
    about an hour ago
    That's a lot of pressure. But as Kyrie says "pressure makes diamonds."

vCash
    So basically we're going to punish a player for having a terrible team with injured players. Kyrie Irving is leading a terrible roster of a team. Asides from Varejao, Cavs were no better than when LeBron left. It's just a matter of time before Irving leaves as well. Put Jennings on Cavs... Let's see what happens.

vCash
    Look at Irving's numbers.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    whoever thinks Jennings should be in over Irving is a clown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    So basically we're going to punish a player for having a terrible team with injured players. Kyrie Irving is leading a terrible roster of a team. Asides from Varejao, Cavs were no better than when LeBron left. It's just a matter of time before Irving leaves as well. Put Jennings on Cavs... Let's see what happens.
    Different position players and different teams. LeBron made the team too good too soon that they never benefited from any additional quality draft picks. Put Jennings on the Cavs and he becomes even more of a chucker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Different position players and different teams. LeBron made the team too good too soon that they never benefited from any additional quality draft picks. Put Jennings on the Cavs and he becomes even more of a chucker.
    I was talking about the fact that asides from Irving, the team hasn't changed one bit. They haven't added anyone of relevance. Varejao had an amazing season and Irving does what he does. Can't find a reason to penalize him when Cavs management are terrible. They are known for doing nothing to help the franchise player.

vCash
    Brandon Jennings? Yeah, he's a solid player, an above average point guard but there are more deserving players than him that should have made it. Deron Williams, Paul Pierce, etc. They make a better argument. Although, Irving was the better choice.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    I was talking about the fact that asides from Irving, the team hasn't changed one bit. They haven't added anyone of relevance. Varejao had an amazing season and Irving does what he does. Can't find a reason to penalize him when Cavs management are terrible. They are known for doing nothing to help the franchise player.
    How so?
    Tristan Thompson has almost averaged 14 and 12 since AV left. You have to understand that they had to build from scratch after LeBron left for Miami. The Cavs have like 10 1st round picks over the next 3 years with a lot of cap space.

vCash
    im glad he made it. this whole "all stars have to be on winning teams" is a bunch of garbage. the nba didnt use to be that way. there are plenty of players in the nba that are more deserving than some all stars, but they dont get the love because their team isn't winning.

vCash
    Lopez should of made it over chandler or noah too

vCash
    How so?
    Tristan Thompson has almost averaged 14 and 12 since AV left. You have to understand that they had to build from scratch after LeBron left for Miami. The Cavs have like 10 1st round picks over the next 3 years with a lot of cap space.
    I'm not saying anything negative towards your beloved Cavs. Please understand that. I'm simply stating that they aren't a contending team and that's why Irving shouldn't be penalized for it. Cap space doesn't mean anything considering they signed O'neal for $20,000,000. It's to my belief that Cavs are going to play the draft pick lottery game as Seattle did.
    Last edited by OceanSpray; 01-26-2013 at 01:29 AM.

vCash
    So what do you expect Cavs management to do (which by the way has changed over time)?

vCash
    So what do you expect Cavs management to do (which by the way has changed over time)?
    I expected Cavs management to get help for their franchise player. It was LeBron James who never got that help. It's soon going to be Kyrie Irving. They need to make a pitch for Dwight Howard or something. Cleveland was fortunate to have LeBron. Kyrie has a chance to be a big time player, but it will only be wasted if nothing changes.

vCash
    I'm not saying anything negative towards your beloved Cavs. Please understand that. I'm simply stating that they aren't a contending team and that's why Irving shouldn't be penalized for it. Cap space doesn't mean anything considering they signed O'neal for $20,000,000. It's to my belief that Cavs are going to play the draft pick lottery game as Seattle did.
    Huh cap space doesn't mean anything ,they just acquired a lottery pick along with 3 young players from the griz thanks to having cap space & they didn't sign shaq to a $20 million dollar contract he was traded for ben wallace, sasha pavlovic & a 2nd round pick .

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast