Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    we should trade vick for aaron rodgers and then trade foles to get another first round pick then move aso to lb
    This is more realistic than most of the stuff.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    I would say something but I think the sig above me says it all

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    holy **** this thread is incredible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Ok ok. Tebow at TE, we will just use our first round picks on backups to add depth and special teams players. Instead we will start Casey Mathews because he played for Kelly in college. And clearly its a logical assumption that Kelly thinks his college team at Oregon is good enough to compete with (and probably destroy) any NFL team
    Sounds like a very solid plan to me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Sounds like a very solid plan to me!
    Screw that put him at FB and make him the next mike alsott (bucs)

vCash
    Why would someone want to keep Dorenbos like he's something valuable? He's wasting a spot on this team if you could go without having to keep a guy on your roster solely for holding for the kicker you might as well ditch him. I never liked the idea in the first place and for someone to actually want to resign him is just stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I would say something but I think the sig above me says it all
    You mean the most annoying sig you've ever seen in your life? Seriously I hate that sig, I hate Romo and the Cowboys as much as the next guy but that sig is just stupid. I want to punch that guy in his face more then Romo or Jerry Jones at this point.

vCash
    ^^^ Not the guy I meant the 3 letters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Why would someone want to keep Dorenbos like he's something valuable? He's wasting a spot on this team if you could go without having to keep a guy on your roster solely for holding for the kicker you might as well ditch him. I never liked the idea in the first place and for someone to actually want to resign him is just stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    You mean the most annoying sig you've ever seen in your life? Seriously I hate that sig, I hate Romo and the Cowboys as much as the next guy but that sig is just stupid. I want to punch that guy in his face more then Romo or Jerry Jones at this point.
    Awe, how cute, somebody mad.

So people are stupid for wanting to resign Dorenbos, yet you're the one that doesn't know his actual position. He's our long snapper, and easily one of, if not the best in the league. It's funny when someone comes in, sticks their chest out, and then makes themselves look completely moronic in the process. Congrats.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    B Dawk I am curious though what is your sig? Who is that guy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    B Dawk I am curious though what is your sig? Who is that guy?
    Just a random guy with a "what the ****" type of reaction.

vCash
    ok well before we start knocking someone in here lets be civil guys.... no reason to boo our own fans..

that being said to the thread starter, I appericate the time you put into this and the time it took for you to make this, I do hope you continue coming back and sharing more of your ideas regardless of what my fellow eagles fans say.

That being said I cannot agree with the thread that you created, its like Madden football personally. Theres no way we cna expect that type of mix up nor can we expect that just because someone played their college career at Oregon that they will be coming here. I think thats silly to assume too.

I dont think / know if Lurie or Howie would allow both Vick and Foles to be gone, regardless of if they were hand picked by Andy Reid or not.

While I do like some of the things you said I just simply dont think its realistic. Jairus Byrd here would be a wet dream of mine because i have wanted him here for quite sometime. I wanted George Wilson here after we let BDawk go but no one wanted an older Safety back here..

Regardless again I thank you for the time you put in making this post, and dont allow a group of our fans to boo you out of the forums, or to throw snowballs at you santa...

and yes I pulled that one out, come on guys..this flaming people and getting on peoples cases is just silly anymore.... were all Eagles fans here... I can understand if a GINA's fan came in here and posted something, then yes FLAME THE PISS out of him and tell him "omg no way, your a joke what a horrible post"

FFS the kid put time into writing this up and thinking this out, we all have different view points... its a DISCUSSION forum not a BE A BISCH to other people forum.... go change your tampons....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Just a random guy with a "what the ****" type of reaction.
    Ohhhhh ok. That's what I thought but I didn't know if it was from a certain movie or something. Funny thing is everytime I see it I think it's Nick Foles with glasses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    Ohhhhh ok. That's what I thought but I didn't know if it was from a certain movie or something. Funny thing is everytime I see it I think it's Nick Foles with glasses.
    That's what drew me to it. Too funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    ok well before we start knocking someone in here lets be civil guys.... no reason to boo our own fans..

that being said to the thread starter, I appericate the time you put into this and the time it took for you to make this, I do hope you continue coming back and sharing more of your ideas regardless of what my fellow eagles fans say.

That being said I cannot agree with the thread that you created, its like Madden football personally. Theres no way we cna expect that type of mix up nor can we expect that just because someone played their college career at Oregon that they will be coming here. I think thats silly to assume too.

I dont think / know if Lurie or Howie would allow both Vick and Foles to be gone, regardless of if they were hand picked by Andy Reid or not.

While I do like some of the things you said I just simply dont think its realistic. Jairus Byrd here would be a wet dream of mine because i have wanted him here for quite sometime. I wanted George Wilson here after we let BDawk go but no one wanted an older Safety back here..

Regardless again I thank you for the time you put in making this post, and dont allow a group of our fans to boo you out of the forums, or to throw snowballs at you santa...

and yes I pulled that one out, come on guys..this flaming people and getting on peoples cases is just silly anymore.... were all Eagles fans here... I can understand if a GINA's fan came in here and posted something, then yes FLAME THE PISS out of him and tell him "omg no way, your a joke what a horrible post"

FFS the kid put time into writing this up and thinking this out, we all have different view points... its a DISCUSSION forum not a BE A BISCH to other people forum.... go change your tampons....
    I'm just cracking on the guy calling people stupid, yet didn't know the position the guy he was calling people stupid for wanting resigned.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast