Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    What is wrong with you people... In no way am I saying Hill is an elite player. I am saying he would do fine as our starting center. We will improve in other areas of the team to balance it out and add peices... Damn you guys act like I said he was a franchise player...

Dwight is overrated... there are no other great centers to get. We have two good players other that dwight at that position if they are used correctly. Thus, Dwight's drama is not necessary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srekal View Post
    Every morning I wake to see another negative loser on PSD shooting down others with no real explanation or argument.

Jordan Hill can easily average 17 and 10 with 30+ minutes...

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...file/13/13/198
    He's a bench player who hustles and has a pretty good shot. He averages what he does in such few playing time because:
    a) He actually hustles for the ball
    b) Teams don't really prepare for him

He's one of my favorite players on the team but there is now way he's franchise material. Maybe if we were the Pelicans or something.
    Problem with this team is the same thing it's been all year. The system does not match the players. You can tell Howard and Pau do not want to play in D'Antoni's system. Nash was supposed to benefit the most from it and ive seen his TOs go up the last few games.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Jordan Hill...

lets see... injury prone ... check
    Crimminal Record ... check

Undersized with no Offensive Game ... check

What is Hill? A solid role player who hopefully doesn't have chronic Hip problems

NEXT!

vCash
    I would invest in another 3m a year contract for him. He is a great piece of the bench, but not a starter. Too injury prone to be counted on.

vCash
    PSD Laker forum logic.

How someone can say Dwight is not a winner and then go on to say to invest in Hill. LMAO

not.sure.if.serious.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    this cannot be a serious thread. Hill will not be that guy for us because hes brittle. now back to this thread. Because this thread sucks soooo bad, you have now encouraged me to make sure I PUT A WHOLE LOT MORE THOUGHT IN THE THREADS I START! Geez........ Jordan Hill

vCash
    Boy oh boy are we Lakers fans depress. We have gone to an all time low and cant seem to thing straight. my bad i meant think straight. breath in breath out breath in breath out. Ok a lil better.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-25-2013 at 01:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Boy oh boy are we Lakers fans depress. We have gone to an all time low and cant seem to thing straight. breath in breath out breath in breath out. Ok a lil better.
    I remember the good ole days (back in October) when we were busy thinking which avenger characters our players were
    #Chow!

vCash
    Why? What is your plan genius?
    Well, I'm glad one of us is a genius, because you certainly aren't.
    Trade Howard and make a smaller Hill our future center? Literally the biggest C'mon man ever @ you.

vCash
    What is wrong with you people... In no way am I saying Hill is an elite player. I am saying he would do fine as our starting center. We will improve in other areas of the team to balance it out and add peices... Damn you guys act like I said he was a franchise player...

Dwight is overrated... there are no other great centers to get. We have two good players other that dwight at that position if they are used correctly. Thus, Dwight's drama is not necessary
    This post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    I remember the good ole days (back in October) when we were busy thinking which avenger characters our players were
    the good old days. Today :cry:

vCash
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NANDOKNICK View Post
    Mike D hates Jordan Hill....all he did was bad mouth him...
    Remember Knicks drafted Jordan Hill ,,out of college......Mike D did not play him
    he said bad things about him than he gave him away........
    Jordan Hill will go nowhere with Mike D
    jordan hill CANT SHOOT, he is a c+ plater just like ariza and delonte other players a lot of you guys want. these guys are replaceable and journeyman
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Well, I'm glad one of us is a genius, because you certainly aren't.
    Trade Howard and make a smaller Hill our future center? Literally the biggest C'mon man ever @ you.
    Trade Howard for an elite player at the power forward or point guard position... Hill's size?

Joakim Noah C 6-11 232 02/25/1985 Florida/USA 5
    Jordan Hill C 6-10 235 07/27/1987 Arizona/USA

He would be more productive than Deandre Jordan... better free throw shooter, not a good shooter but serviceable from 10-15 feet.

Everytime Hill went into games this year, team picked up its energy. Okay I'm done bashers. Solve this team with your trade for Barea and Pecovic ideas

vCash
    Forget Howard... he is not a winner. Whines, turns the ball over and sucks in crunch time.

Hill will not be a superstar but he can do almost everything a center should do pretty well. He is a quality player who brings it every night.

Let's get rid of the two clowns we have and ride with people who make no excuses and are true lakers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast