Jordan
    hill is kinda of injury prone

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Ahahahahaha

Jordan Hill sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srekal View Post
    Every morning I wake to see another negative loser on PSD shooting down others with no real explanation or argument.

Jordan Hill can easily average 17 and 10 with 30+ minutes...

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...file/13/13/198
    You've got to be kidding me... Are you really this retarted????

Look, I didn't know I had to explain myself but I guess I do so you can understand how stupid you are making yourself look.. I'll give you 2 players career averages and you tell me which one you want to build your team around...

1st Player..

PPG RPG BPG SPG FG% games started MPG All Star games
    18.3 12.9 2.2 1.0 .557 659/660 played 36.1 7/9 years in league

I think it's important to remember that this "1st player" has barely missed any games in his 9 year career.. Also this player has won defensive player of the year 3 times, all NBA 1st team 5 times, all NBA defensive 1st team 4 times, 4 times lead the league in blocks and twice lead the league in Rebounds.. This year is one of his worst years but still ranked #1 in rebounds per game, #5 in BPG, #4 in double doubles..

2nd Player..

PPG RPG BPG SPG FG% games started MPG All Star Games
    5.6 4.5 0.6 0.3 .494 20/187 played 14.7 0/4 years in league

This "second player" just had season ending injury after arguably his best season of his career of 6.7 PPG and 5.7 RPG. He will be out for around 6 months..

Player 1 was born December 8, 1985
    Player 2 was born July 27, 1987

Only 1 1/2 years difference in age...

Now here's the question... Would you build your team around player 1 or player 2??? I never mentioned which player did what, just be honest with who you would like to make your franchise player, player 1 or player 2?

Ok, you say per 48 mins Jordan Hill is better.. My thing is, when has Jordan Hill EVER played more then 35 mins?????

Finally, I'll leave you a head to head comparison from the same website you gave me..

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball.../13/13/198/199

There, I explained myself like you wanted... I thought it was already self explanitory.. Go into any forum on PSD and ask them 2 questions... First question, "have you ever heard of dwight howard???" Second question, "have you ever heard of Jordan Hill?" odds are, EVERYONE will answer yes to the first question and most will answer no to the second question.
    Last edited by jaydubb; 01-25-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Lets see....

Nash
    Kobe
    Gay
    Love
    Hill

Best possible starting 5 from trading gasol and howard. Not that bad actually. If thunder have perkins as their center then why wouldn't it work for us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cp3fan View Post
    Lets see....

Nash
    Kobe
    Gay
    Love
    Hill

Best possible starting 5 from trading gasol and howard. Not that bad actually. If thunder have perkins as their center then why wouldn't it work for us?
    Lets see....

because the Thunder have 3 of the best young players in the game...(Durant, Westy and Martin) not to mention Ibaka, who is an animal.

Also, Hill isn't really a strong low post presence. If you watch his game, yes he rebounds, but he shoots jumpers. Kendrick bangs down low and blocks shots. They're both 6'10", but Hill is a smaller 6'10" if that makes sense. Kendrick is "bigger", not taller.

vCash
    Lets see....

Nash
    Kobe
    Gay
    Love
    Hill

The thing is, I'm sure D'Antoni would love this line up more than the one we have and quite frankly it is better overall I think. If your the Lakers I don't see how you don't support a line up like this over the one we have.

But to be realistic, we aren't gonna trade Howard, and I'm still not sure if we'll trade Gasol, though we should.

Look I've always been a supporter of trading Gasol to T'Wolves for Derrick Williams. A deal that gets us D. Williams, Pekovic, Barea is a solid trade.

But we definetly need help in the back court. Here's what I propose ...

3 team trade involving Lakers, T'Wolves, Cavs

Lakers
    Derrick Williams
    Daniel Gibson
    JJ Barea
    Future Protected 1st Round Pick (CAVS)

T'Wolves
    Pau Gasol

Cavs
    Nikola Pekovic
    Darius Morris
    Devin Ebanks

Now the team would look like

Howard - Hill (sucks he is out) - Sacre (hopefully he steps up)
    D. Williams - Clark - Jamison
    Kobe - World Peace
    Gibson - Meeks - Blake
    Nash - Barea - Duhon

This is how I would structure the team. I'm all in for trading Gasol at this point. I feel a lot will change if we do. This team needs to get faster. Trading Gasol is a start.

vCash
    Lets see....

Nash
    Kobe
    Gay
    Love
    Hill

I think this lineup would give D'antoni a boner.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Lets see....

Nash
    Kobe
    Gay
    Love
    Hill

Double post... sowwy, computers gay..

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Lets see....

because the Thunder have 3 of the best young players in the game...(Durant, Westy and Martin) not to mention Ibaka, who is an animal.

Also, Hill isn't really a strong low post presence. If you watch his game, yes he rebounds, but he shoots jumpers. Kendrick bangs down low and blocks shots. They're both 6'10", but Hill is a smaller 6'10" if that makes sense. Kendrick is "bigger", not taller.
    Martin? Are you kidding me?? Ibaka, Durant and Westbrook are the 3 that matter. Martin is a poorman's crawford. Ibaka + Durant + Westbrook v.s. Kobe + Gay + Love would be a great battle. Ibaka would have to be outside the paint so he'd be in effective on Defense guarding Love, Gay is possibly the only guy in the NBA who can match up with Durant and Kobe has shut down Westbrook before. On hill in the low-post I agree, but I was thinking more of Kendrick being inefficient. Hill maybe more efficient actually..

vCash
    Hills injury prone and has a bad hip now. Make Sacre the main center.

Lol might as well close thread. This Guy is getting annihilated.

vCash
    Martin? Are you kidding me?? Ibaka, Durant and Westbrook are the 3 that matter. Martin is a poorman's crawford. Ibaka + Durant + Westbrook v.s. Kobe + Gay + Love would be a great battle. Ibaka would have to be outside the paint so he'd be in effective on Defense guarding Love, Gay is possibly the only guy in the NBA who can match up with Durant and Kobe has shut down Westbrook before. On hill in the low-post I agree, but I was thinking more of Kendrick being inefficient. Hill maybe more efficient actually..
    Okay dude, come on. Check Martin's stats, this year especially.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...martike02.html

Averaging 15 off the bench, not to mention he's normally a starter for his career, and he's shooting 91% from the FT line and 44% from the field, ON A TEAM WITH KEVIN DURANT AND WESTBROOK.

You CANNOT say he's a poor man's anything. The guy is legit. No, he's not a passer. No he's not a rebounder. But he's a 44% career shooter and 38% from beyond the arc. Cmon man.

vCash
    All that said, I'd love to get Rudy Gay and K Love, but it's not happening.

vCash
    tbh, in d'antoni's system, Hill is a good investment, he plays hard, rolls hard, sets great picks (Howard is horrendous at 'em) and does as he's told and wont whine about touches. Those guys are more valuable than a star/superstar who whines.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    All that said, I'd love to get Rudy Gay and K Love, but it's not happening.
    It's not, but it is possible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123